• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Hey Guys!!

Started by 21kickback, February 20, 2016, 03:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

21kickback

Hey guys my names jonathan (Kickback) I am an 18 year old music producer who just recently got into making pop. I originally was making EDM but I found I liked making pop way more. Here is a link to some of my music for you guys to hear and feel free to let me know any of your thoughts and comments, it would greatly be appreciated if you guys could give me some feedback. All in all just wanted to say hi, looking forward to see what you guys post.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxpC3mBwdgDMU1r7tBBTD1A

turnaround

Welcome to the forum.

I just found out that one song was blocked in Germany:

Fightback Soundtrack Kickback Remix (Max Martin Dr Luke Robodruma Zedd Type Beat)
And I liked it..