• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin Collaborating With Pitbull

Started by JackSnr, May 05, 2011, 10:06:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackSnr

It is confirmed that producers including Max Martin, Dr Luke, Benny Blannco and Red One have worked with Pitbull for his upcoming album though we may have to wait a while for it's release.

Personally I'm very excited for this - Pitbull being the only rapper that I like. I can't wait for his songs with Max.

Rebecca

great, should be good. I'm looking forward to it too. But will there be guest vocalists or will it just be Pitbull rapping?

kingmcqueen

btw... j-lo and pit bull and red one have 200 million views on youtube for ON THE FLOOR!!!!

JackSnr

I Love On The Floor! I think it's Red One's best song!

Max Martin (and I think maybe Dr Luke) have written a song for Pitbull called 'Come N Go' and it features Enrique Iglesias!
The album comes out this month so hopefully the song leaks soon.

Raul_esp

Rebecca

yeah, it does sound not very Max-ish, but after a few listens it's grown on me and is very catchy.

Alex Martin

Eddie Krommer

Here's a better version of Come N Go

http://youtu.be/806B9lr0qpM

It reminds me of the old E-Type/Leila era... Like if Denniz Pop produced it or something like that...

Rebecca

you are so right Eddie, it is like an E-type song. I'm liking it more and more.

JackSnr

I suppose it's grown on me. I just wish Pitbull had more energy like on the floor and DJ got us fallin in love. I think that's when he sounds best.