• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Video tribute to Max Martin

Started by MithunD, October 19, 2012, 04:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MithunD

Hey guys, I came across this fan site when working on a project. Like many here, I've been a fan of Max Martin since the mid-90s! :) And I've been meaning to make this video for quite some time now, as it was very hard to come across montages and videos just showing how influential a producer Max Martin and his team (Rami, Kritsian, Andreas, Per, and now Dr. Luke) have been for nearly 20 years now!

Anyway, here's a very amateurish video I made. Hope you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzRup5YFf8Y

You can read more about why I did this over here: http://mithunonthe.net/2012/10/18/max-martin-greatest-pop-songwriter-producer/

Joshua

That's crazy, I watched this on YouTube just yesterday, then went to your blog to read about it. I even thought about posting it but hadn't got around to it. Sure it was a little rough, but who cares... I loved it! Just watched it again in fact. Your captions were cool, reminded me of VH1's "Pop Up Video". Listening to Max's work from the early days until now is quite the emotional experience, so many feelings and memories all bundled into fifteen minutes. I spotted a few mistakes in the writing/production credits of a couple of songs, but again, who cares, it was awesome to watch. Great job! :D

Raul_esp

Wow wow wow , so epic!! , what a video!! , best compilation ever!! Great work!!

MithunD

Thanks guys, please share it on Facebook/Twitter if you like or at least a 'Thumbs Up' on the YouTube page. It would be much appreciated! :) As for production credits, I couldn't mention everyone due to lack of space. Oh well, first time making such a video. I mainly made it so people could know more about Max Martin. Really baffled by the fact barely anybody knows about him when his production rack up tens of millions of view on YouTube!

The man's work can be compared to Quincey Jones in terms of airplay prominence, although music critics will never give Max the respect he deserves!

Joshua

I didn't notice any missing, just a couple of incorrect names. But again, it doesn't matter at all, I reckon it's a wonderful video. I'll thumbs up it of course. :D Welcome to the forum by the way.

Babs

Wow, great vid!! It was a great trip back to memory lane, with Ace of Base and the other 90's artists and bands  :D. And an amazing body of work by Max Martin!

ray

Joshua

It's made me revisit a lot of his older work, and man do I love it! :D

Rebecca

Thanks, it's a great video! very enjoyable

rebekahELLE

I like it and would love to post it on my Max Martin article on HubPages.com if you don't mind.  :D  It's exactly what I'm looking for.  Thanks for putting it together.  Let me know if it's ok. 
Rebekah