• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

What happened to user "getawaydriver"?

Started by melodicmoonlight, September 27, 2021, 03:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

melodicmoonlight

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know what happened to Getawaydriver? All his posts are gone. Did he delete his profile or what? He posted all the time and contributed great stuff, so I'm very curious what could have happened.

If anyone knows, or if anyone happens to have his contact info/social media, drop a line here.

Thanks  :D

nanofives

Deleting your profile will delete all your posts as well? Seems like an oddly behaviour, I was thinking maybe he got hacked, but then if he would like to post he would just create a new account.
I hope he's fine :( he contributed a lot to this forum.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: nanofives on September 27, 2021, 01:25:14 PM
Deleting your profile will delete all your posts as well? Seems like an oddly behaviour, I was thinking maybe he got hacked, but then if he would like to post he would just create a new account.
I hope he's fine :( he contributed a lot to this forum.

Yeah I'm thinking maybe he was hacked. The forum got spammed a week or so ago around the time he was last active. Plus, the hacker gave everyone negative karma points...

I hope he rejoins again!

Snipes3000

If that's the case, he'll probably be back by Friday when the new releases are out.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

bugmenot

Ow, I was wondering how did I get negative points without posting a thing.

melodicmoonlight

Damn. The site is really dead without getaway. :(

I'll try to post more music stuff and hopefully everyone who's still active can also contribute :)

Snipes3000

Aside from posting new releases there wasn't anything else posted by him i believe. You can find a bunch of new releases here every Friday: https://www.officialcharts.com/new-releases/ or you can follow the major publishing companies Sony Music Publishing, Universal Music Publishing, Warner Music Publishing, Kobalt (inter alia MXM, Prescription Songs, Cirkut's publishing), Prescription Songs instagram stories every friday or saturday.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

nanofives

We're accumulating even more bad karma xD

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: nanofives on October 05, 2021, 03:44:08 AM
We're accumulating even more bad karma xD

Haha I noticed this too. What's going on? Who is the moderator/owner of this website anyway?

Snipes3000

Welcome back. Can you elaborate on how you get updated about new releases, what is your approach?

nanofives

j.fco.morales

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: getawaydriver on October 28, 2021, 08:58:49 PM
Hey, guys. I wish I had a more interesting story to tell, but really I just took a much-needed break from the internet to focus on life stuff. I wasn't planning on coming back so soon, but I've been feeling better lately. Oh, and sorry about my posts! I would try to go back and change them, but as I made a new account, I unfortunately can't. Thanks for the concern, though! I really appreciate it. :)

Welcome back!!!

Glad to have you back and my god the new posts page is FULL.

Snipes3000

Getawaydriver, you have your own topic! :D

Thanks for answering my question on how you keep yourself updated on new releases. I was wondering if you listen to all those new songs that you post, and if so, could you tell a little about how many hours a day you listen to new releases or do you do it on a fixed time every week for 2 hours in a row or is there even an approach or pattern at all in your listening to new music behaviour? Your approach/habbits might inspire mine so I be looking forward to your answer.

getawaydriver

Well, congratulations, guys! You iced out yet another member of this forum to maintain your precious echo chamber. Maybe that's why it's always dead and the moderator of this forum doesn't even care to engage? Good luck getting interactive members! Deuces!