• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

I don't love it, only like it, which is very disappointing for a Max /Britney collaboration. I can't recognize Max's style of songs. The beginning is like one of those Black Eyes Peas craps. And the subject of the song: a threesome and religion... I like ambiguous lyrics but this is too much IMO.
Yup I'm disappointed!
If You Seek Amy is way better!!!!! No comparison.

klukan

Quote from: *Sabine* on September 29, 2009, 01:42:22 PM
I don't love it, only like it, which is very disappointed for a Max /Britney collaboration. I can't recognize Max's style of songs.
If You Seek Amy is way better!!!!! No comparison.

+ 1. IYSA is a LOT more catchy.
I also think "3" is very unMax'ish. Both melody, lyrics and production. Either, it's a new style or else Shellback and that Amber-girl has played a bigger part in the songwriting than normally. It's an obvious radio hit but to a real Max Martin fan it's disappointing.
I hope he's gonna take revenge this year with his future releases with Leona Lewis, Carrie Underwood etc....

Btw, what's up with the Peter, Paul and Mary line??!   ???
Very imprecise lyric. Not very Max!!

*Sabine*

Klukan, I couldn't agree more.
I think it sounds like a Bloodshy & Avant production, I hope Max doesn't take that direction in the future! Yuck!
Anyone else thinks the verses are very much like Do Something?

Alex Martin

OMG I Admit it's a great song.......better than IF U SEEK AMY!!!! No comparison!!!!

Well done Max....this is the future pop sound!!!! You are a pioneer!!!

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on September 29, 2009, 02:04:41 PM
better than IF U SEEK AMY!!!! No comparison!!!!

;D ;D ;D

And it's not innovative at all, already heard!

Raul_esp

I think obviusly max can do better but max needs a hit with britney for work in  future songs with her , after the flop of IUSA he needed make a song that fit with the actual music, I'm happy max reinvented a new sound , it doesnt sound like nothing max has made before and the production and the melodies are great , the chorus is even more catchy than iusa for me , and the part final is great.

maybe IUSA was more amazing , but I think it's better song.

*Sabine*

Indeed, for me the only positive part in this song is that it should have more success, Max will get his money and also the record company.
If Max has to do songs like that to have success with Brit, then I prefer that he stops collaborating with her. At least, he will spend his time working on HIS sound with other artists.
Well, I hope he doesn't copy/paste that song in the future.....

starstruck52

I LOVE THE SONG....

but it doesn't sound like a max martin production to me lol. the lyrics are kind of horrible and the there aren't any jingle bells! haha jk.

i think i like this more than "womanizer", i'm not sure yet.

nshinnosuke

I dont feel any Max in it...maybe it'll grow on me just like IUSA last year....

maxmartin'sfan

this is the new pop sound!! this is amazing!
Max Martin is the king of pop!!!!!

sforzando

THis song is great! The new style of electropop.
I think this is  MUCH MUCH MUCH better than Bloodshy&Avant's and Black eyed peas'.

However, for me, If U seek Amy is greater.And I want Max's style to be pop or poprock more than electropop because I love poprock lol.  ;D

Out

What a shame for Max' portfolio to be involved in this song. It has no melody at all  :(
Earlier I would be surprised if this song could be included in Brit's album, now I don't...
Just has caught myself on thought that this year "2 All My Girls" was the only good Max' song.

Tiiger

Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Feelgoodlies

It doesn't have that Max touch I know tbh. I liked the song, very catchy. But it could've easily been done by any other producer. Nothing extraordinary!

georg_e