• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Freak song, really strange a little bit like 2 all my girls, maybe Martin found a new sound..

it will be better and its freaking me out this 123 123 123 crazy
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Linda

I love it.
Its so funny!  :D

Agreed, doesn't sound like max's work but it tops If you seek amy imo

Linda

somebody posted the promo cd which inculded the instrumental on exhale.
its really good!!

Raul_esp

here's the instrumental :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX6Ef_uZyks

great , very well produced .

the song is growing in me more even !! , this song is a drug guys , altought the melody of the chorus isnt very max , I really can feel the max vibe in this song !!

Rebecca

I love it and I can't stop listening to it. I probably still prefer If U Seek Amy but I'm getting pretty addicted to 3, I've had it stuck in my head all day.

Sabine, I agree that this song is like a Bloodshy & Avant song, but it is soo much better than Do Something and way better than Black Eyed Peas.

I love this new sound from Max. I'm glad he's taken a break from the Since U Been Gone/U + Ur Hand sound.

The instrumental is great too!

Feelgoodlies

It says here it was produced by both Shellback and Max!

The controversy of IUSAmade Max write this kind of lyrics. It's been described as a not-classy song by so many. But they really liked it!

sforzando

Quote from: Rebecca on September 30, 2009, 01:12:53 PM

I love this new sound from Max. I'm glad he's taken a break from the Since U Been Gone/U + Ur Hand sound.

I love new sound too but...
I want Since U Benn GOne/U+Ur hand a lot more ;)
I become Max fan because of SUBG!  8)
Anyway, it's OK for me if he just takes a break and will do it again. :)

Jack Walker

The melody in the chorus is kinda like Circus, sits around the one note a lot. I'm not a huge fan, musically I don't think it's anything special, though I felt the same way about 'I Kissed A Girl' and look how well that did! Max certainly likes to shock with his out there lyrics, I just hope he doesn't keep relying on them too much, it's getting a little bit old already. Having said that, Britney's team may have wanted something along the lines of IUSA again anyway. One thing I've noticed is that Max loves using a similar synth sound in a lot of his latest work, which I think is cool. Like in 'So What', 'I'm Gone, I'm Going' and 'Bigger'... I like it!

Izalightblue

I like the sound. The lyrics brings up the same subject of '' U and ur hand'', ''Tap that'' and '' If you seek amy''. Honestly, I didn't like the lyrics, I don't think Max needs this kind of lyrics to get more attention and get more song airplays. I got a little disappointed he is going this way.

Alex Martin

Quote from: Izalightblue on October 03, 2009, 12:18:15 AM
I like the sound. The lyrics brings up the same subject of '' U and ur hand'', ''Tap that'' and '' If you seek amy''. Honestly, I didn't like the lyrics, I don't think Max needs this kind of lyrics to get more attention and get more song airplays. I got a little disappointed he is going this way.

Yes it is so sad this new direction...maybe he thinks to be new fresh and original but in my opinion he's less than sufficient.

Unexpected

This song is definitly better than If You Seek Amy! Love this.

Jack Walker

I can see why he'd want to write this kind of stuff for Britney especially, to try and avoid the 'nice' image of his older work with her that she tried to remove herself from. Plus, Max always says that he likes to put elements into his songs that grab people's attention, I guess this is another way of doing that, but yeah I'm not a fan either.

ahmed

Rebecca

Quote from: Alex Martin on October 03, 2009, 09:53:23 AM

Yes it is so sad this new direction...maybe he thinks to be new fresh and original but in my opinion he's less than sufficient.

not less than sufficient! Alex, I didn't think you'd be using that word about a Max song! :)

I'm surprised about how divided people here are about "3", I think it's more people don't like it than like it.
I think it's insanely catchy!

Alex Martin

Ahahah yeah reb Sufficient = Kristian Lundin :D but i don't know....i don't like max when he writes explicit lirics....so sad is like eminem or all the others singers that in their songs talk only of sex sex kamasutra sex sex sex.....so boring and not original....  ;)