• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin collaborating with Britney Spears again!!

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Oh I loved "Amnesia", which is a Synonym to "Blackout".

starstruck52

this is the most innovative pop album i've heard in YEARS!

take notes, madonna!  8)

*Sabine*

I'm very amazed at how much Dr Luke changed his style. Seriously, hadn't I known, I wouldn't have said he produced those songs!

*Sabine*

Quote from: starstruck52 on November 17, 2008, 06:23:21 PM
this is the most innovative pop album i've heard in YEARS!

take notes, madonna!  8)

Indeed a great pop album like no one else has around right now!

Raul_esp

well , I've heard the full album , this is the best pop album since the album britney of britney , is a very amazing pop album , I love all the songs  , the worst are blur and mm papi , rock me in and phonography are good too , I can say now officialy Britney is back!!

*Sabine*

Me too I love it but some tracks have to grow on me. Actually I though Luke's tracks would be my fave and it's not the case! Actually I can't say I like Circus  ???

Unexpected

The total sound of this album is good , not as bas as blackout , the song that I love so far are (Circus-If U Seek Amy) but excpet that blur song , the album is lisenable , and I guess it's even better than ITZ.

Unexpected

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 17, 2008, 07:44:26 PM
Me too I love it but some tracks have to grow on me. Actually I though Luke's tracks would be my fave and it's not the case! Actually I can't say I like Circus  ???

Circus the song is AMAZING , (and as Feelgoodlies stated it has that same melody in Set it off)  Can't wait to see the video and some live performances

*Sabine*

I meant Circus the song. I don't like it so much and I'm not surprised because it does sound a bit like Vanessa Hudgens (and I don't like her songs).

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on November 17, 2008, 06:31:02 PM
i'm a bit sad about ''shattered glass'' production.

the lyrics and the melody are AMAZING, but something is missing in the production, i really hope there is a remix produced by Max Martin, a lot of things should be added to the production to complete the quality of the song.
Totally agree, the song is missing a strong beat, I don't know, its very catchy but the music isn't quite there yet, it's like an un-finished track

Unexpected

Unexpected

Quicksand and Trouble and demo song called rock boy have all leaked , quicksand is quiet good though very lady gaga

nshinnosuke

I love Rock Boy !!!
Wonder why it's not included in the album,it's much better than some tracks there..
Is it produced by Max & Dr Luke??
It sounds like Pink and Kelis' I Don't Think So
I remember Max once said that he was writing a song with Luke for Britney if she would like to make a comeback with a rock song..Is it Rock Boy?

*Sabine*

Oh can you PM me this 3 new songs please?
19 tracks so far for Circus: AMAZING!

Feelgoodlies

OMG I'm sick of downloading the crappy songs of hers, everytime I play a new leaked song I'm like erww!

Trouble doesn't sound like that one we've heard at the VMA and the others are just not my style :-\ except Quicksand it's really good!