• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

BSB recording with max martin again?

Started by Linda, July 21, 2008, 11:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

I think never gone it's a good work,many beautiful song. I prefer it to Backstreet back for ex.(2nd bsb album 1997)

Tiiger

I'm glad Max aren't working with them, BSB are over since many years.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

*Sabine*

Sounds a bit tough Tiger but maybe you're right...  :-\

Unexpected

If he really become that person who refuse to work with one of the worlds biggest boybands , just because they are not what's hot now then he's really not what I expected (or I expected but didn't believe) life ain't all about money ?? hope Max reconsider this ,

BSB you don't need a pop/rock producer who uses the thing for everyone , you need a pop one which now I can see Dr luke doing wonders for them

ahmed

Quote from: Unexpected on January 08, 2009, 04:43:04 PM
If he really become that person who refuse to work with one of the worlds biggest boybands , just because they are not what's hot now then he's really not what I expected (or I expected but didn't believe) life ain't all about money ?? hope Max reconsider this ,

BSB you don't need a pop/rock producer who uses the thing for everyone , you need a pop one which now I can see Dr luke doing wonders for them

agree with you 100%, very well said.

they did great songs without Max on ''Never Gone'' and ''Unbreakable'' , those songs they did without Max on those albums are so much better than the Pop/Rock style that Max Martin has been COPYING since 2004.

but we shouldn't be aggressive on Max,i think the producers don't look at the music from the same point of view as the fans,the producers look at music from a different point of view,it is a job and industry, while fans only want what they like.

the producers and the record labels has many other things to care about these days like money because it is their job, adapt to the changes in the music industry and the variety in the people tastes i dare even say that the quality of music may comes last in their accounts, and maybe the producer himself try to do new different styles from what he did before, that's why the fans may not like the changes in the musical style of the producers or the singer.

Khan9898

max has copying his songs since Nick Carter's solo album...i got you, blow your mind, just wanna take you home

Alex Martin

I don't think i got you it's a copy&paste song.

Rebecca

I don't think I Got You is a copy&paste song either

I suppose Max is not interested in writing those sort of songs anymore. I'm sure he could write another "I Still" in his sleep but he's done all that, so I suppose that style bores him now.

I really don't want Dr Luke to write for BSB without Max as his co-writer.

Alex Martin

Ah ah ah i love i got you,it's a top song for me and i would be very happy if max copy&paste this song many times :D

Khan9898

listen to who knew by pink...then listen to i got you

Alex Martin

No,it's different. I got you is similar to heal by westlife written by Savan.

Rebecca

Who Knew doesn't sound like I Got You to me.

yeah, Heal does sound similar!

georg_e

Just want to give a slightly different point of view on the  "copy and paste" subject......  I don't think it's really a matter of simply plugging in the same melody somewhere else for the reason that it's easier than coming up with a completely different kind of melody on each new song, but rather a matter of Max and other hit writers discovering what really WORKS, melody-wise, chord-wise, etc. with the mass public, and then using those concepts as much as possible.  And usually these ideas really DO work multiple times, as can be proven by the number of hits created using them.  Anyway, that's my own view on it as a songwriter myself who's learning alot by seeing how these hit writer cats (and chicks!) work with repeated concepts like that.

Rebecca

Yes, true, Max has found out what works and is making the most of it.

I don't think Max's copy & paste is a bad thing, I think it's great. I wish Max would write BSB more "Shape of My Heart", "I Still" type of song.

Most songwriters have a style they stick with -eg Redone at the moment, who I love.

Alex Martin

Don't forget siberia rebecca,i want another song like this.......