• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

BSB recording with max martin again?

Started by Linda, July 21, 2008, 11:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on January 10, 2009, 11:14:35 AM
Yes, true, Max has found out what works and is making the most of it.

I don't think Max's copy & paste is a bad thing, I think it's great.
It is, I love it, but that's probably "us" Cheiron fans, others do hate repetition in songs, I read so many reviews about Kelly's new song saying that it sounded  like SUBG and Hot N Cold, they described it as a commercial hit and something which is already out-there.

I do think RedOne songs to Lady GaGa and Darin are similar, but alot of songs he did to  Kat Deluna and New Kids On The Block are different and so not him.

I firmly believe that Max has a lot in his mind to give to BSB, but as some say he is following successful acts, and to be honest I can see the point in this, but if he really thinks this way then shame on him :'(

Rebecca

yeah, I think Max has a lot to offer the BSB too, I hope he's not just chasing success. But remember that Max once that he likes to work with debut artists? Although he's worked with Kelly, Pink, Britney again just recently, maybe he's got another project under way like Carolina Liar, Lesley Roy?

Raul_esp

probably max is inventing a new pop sound , anyway which are the new max proyects??

starstruck52

Quote from: Tiiger on January 04, 2009, 08:33:09 PM
I'm glad Max aren't working with them, BSB are over since many years.
Agreed. I didn't even bother listening to their last album lol.

Rebecca

Quote from: Raul_esp on January 12, 2009, 12:31:45 AM
probably max is inventing a new pop sound , anyway which are the new max proyects??

no idea if Max has any new projects! I'm hoping he does though.

Rebecca

Quote from: starstruck52 on January 12, 2009, 09:21:29 AM
Quote from: Tiiger on January 04, 2009, 08:33:09 PM
I'm glad Max aren't working with them, BSB are over since many years.
Agreed. I didn't even bother listening to their last album lol.

awww, poor Backstreet Boys. I still love them though do agree it's very unlikely they'll have another big hit.

*Sabine*

Max is very successful right now with artists that sell much more than what the BSB would... I guess that explains it, and yeah that's a shame!

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on January 11, 2009, 09:43:58 PM
yeah, I think Max has a lot to offer the BSB too, I hope he's not just chasing success. But remember that Max once that he likes to work with debut artists? Although he's worked with Kelly, Pink, Britney again just recently, maybe he's got another project under way like Carolina Liar, Lesley Roy?

I do think he works with fresh acts Rebecca, but as we notice, he picks fresh acts with a pop rock style.

My only hope is "RedOne" now.

Rebecca

yes, true, no new pop acts

My only hope is RedOne too.

Raul_esp

confirmed , hologram , the song of Crish brown will be in the new album of BSB , you can listen it from  the 6 minute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tev8TE0hUc&feature=PlayList&p=94A9106EC63821E8&index=0

the song sounds really good in their voices , everything by BSB is good , these guys are amazing , I hope some Redone songs , and with max.... dream is free  :D

Raul_esp

OMG  :o I found it in wikipedia:

According to Billboard, the group has started to work on a new album due for release in 2009 and are confirmed to be working with Max Martin[28] and Chris Brown[29]. They are also working with OneRepublic singer Ryan Tedder and R&B singer T-Pain[citation needed]. It was rumoured that the first single from the album was called "Hologram" according to record producer Brian Kennedy at My Space webpage.[30] No release date was mentioned yet. David Jassy, Lil' Wayne, RedOne, Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins, Polow da Don, Akon, Desmond Child, Stargate and many others are previously confirmed on collaboration from the album.[31]

I know wikipedia is not a reliable source but My dreams is growing up  ;D

*Sabine*

Well, I don't trust any rumor before we get an official announcement from Jive but to me, it'd seem logical that the BSB work with Max as they almost worked together on every album...

Rebecca

wow, that is so exciting! Billboard is fairly reliable. This will be my dream come true if Max works with BSB again. though it definitely is hard to trust a rumour.

BSB sound really good in that video, can't wait.