• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

BSB recording with max martin again?

Started by Linda, July 21, 2008, 11:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmed

the backstreet boys always lived isolated in the world of music, and i think that was the main reason why they always do great music, and also the main reason why many people think they are forgotten.

i wonder which style this album will be, but i'm sure it will be totally different from all they did before, Lil Wayne,T-Pain and Akon on a backstreet boys album is like a horrible nightmare, maybe they are doing that to find a place on the chart.

i agree with Sabine, i will not believe this Max Martin rumors till we get official news.

i wish they work with Rami, he can give them the best RnB songs.

Alex Martin

Max Martin/Lukasz Gottwald and the BSB......the perfect match 4 a perfect album.

Khan9898

Akon and RedOne worked together so it doesn't mean that Akon will be on the track..the only person we know for sure who's on a track is T-Pain..and one of the fan club moderators said it was a surprise if Chris Brown does a song with them or not...its basically going to be a high tech black and blue

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 20, 2009, 08:22:30 PM
Max Martin/Lukasz Gottwald and the BSB......the perfect match 4 a perfect album.

Totally agree with you, suprisingly   ;D

Khan9898

the guys worked with Jim Jonsin for a week and recorded 5 songs..he produced "Lollipop" and "Whatever You Like"

Alex Martin

Italian unofficial bsb website says the guys are in stockholm working with producer Max Martin.....
Rumours..... ???

Rebecca

Raul_esp

ohhh , would be fantastic , max hasnt  anymore  proyects now .

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Raul_esp on January 25, 2009, 12:30:51 AM
ohhh , would be fantastic , max hasnt  anymore  proyects now .
We don't know, he's probably cooking something with a new rock act...

Khan9898

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 24, 2009, 08:15:39 PM
Italian unofficial bsb website says the guys are in stockholm working with producer Max Martin.....
Rumours..... ???
whats there sources because AJ was in L.A 2 nights ago

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 24, 2009, 08:15:39 PM
Rumours..... ???

Any link?

Raul_esp

Alex Martin

The song isn't bad but i hope in better songs.

*Sabine*

Khan9898

Masquerade is also produced by Brian Kennedy but i like Hologram better