• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin and Dr. Luke working with Kesha

Started by aikon_sinner, February 15, 2009, 08:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

Quote from: Rebecca on December 11, 2009, 09:33:40 PM
agree, Dinosaur is really horrible. I can't believe it's by Max. The lyrics are dumb too.

I don't like Dinosaur either.

Alex Martin

JackSnr

Is Blind by Kesha written by Max. It said on Wiki that it was but then changed to Dinosaur.

Rebecca

No, I have the booklet, Blind is written by Kesha, Dr Luke, Benjamin Levin and Joshua Coleman. Max isn't involved.

Izalightblue

New Kesha LP '' Cannibal''featuring new productions and remixes from Max, Dr. Luke and others is due to November: ;)

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2010/10/keha-unleash-lp-cannibal/

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

it sounds like ''dj got us fallin in love'' , i like the bridge and the chorus , it's produced by max martin ?

Alex Martin

I don't know.....I'm searching found some news about it.....

georg_e

I really like it --think it will be a smash, especially cuz it has a "message". To me it's also like "Dynamite", the way the rythym drops out just before main chorus. That copy/paste stuff never bothers me though.... I kinda like it :-)

Raul_esp

The bridge is like in ''Your love is my drug''.

it's a mix of Djgotus/Dynamite/Tiktok/Yourloveismydrug  :D

georg_e

^      ^     ^

Haha you're right!!!   It's a mishmash of all of them -- but after about the fifth listen.........it's gets better!!! Well, at least to me ;-)   Between this song and "RaiseYour Glass" I think there's two great songs out now......"We R who we R" makes me laugh -- so much humor in it --and "Raise Your glass" gets me in the heart.......after a week I still lovvve that song.

Izalightblue

Dr. Luke on twitter:

ALSO, Kesha's next song to be released sounds NOTHING like any other song she put out!!!! You will be surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!
about 2 hours ago via web

Ha, I wanna see this!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Izalightblue on October 15, 2010, 06:17:01 AM
Dr. Luke on twitter:

ALSO, Kesha's next song to be released sounds NOTHING like any other song she put out!!!! You will be surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!
about 2 hours ago via web

Ha, I wanna see this!

I hope it , I'm a bit tired of this sound , and I'm not sure that ''we're who we're'' is by Max , i dont feel nothing special in this song , it's good but not great and the final part is a bit annoying.