• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin and Dr. Luke working with Kesha

Started by aikon_sinner, February 15, 2009, 08:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

I know this song, it's nice!

I really think it's a Max and Luke track mainly because of that dirty reference "I really wanna do you a favor" ;)

Alex Martin

WE R WHAT WE R - Kesha Sebert/Lukasz Gottwald/Benjamin Levin/Joshua Coleman

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on October 27, 2010, 09:34:29 AM
WE R WHAT WE R - Kesha Sebert/Lukasz Gottwald/Benjamin Levin/Joshua Coleman

I knew it , it hadnt the Max effect in the first listen.

georg_e

^    ^    ^
                              I've noticed with me that Dr. Luke often has the "Drug Effect" only on the second or third listen, and when I heard him speak on a panel at the ASCAP eXPO in 2007, he said this himself, that many times when he played songs for A&R's they only liked them after the second listen ;-)

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on October 28, 2010, 01:15:56 AM
                                                            ^    ^    ^
                              I've noticed with me that Dr. Luke often has the "Drug Effect" only on the second or third listen, and when I heard him speak on a panel at the ASCAP eXPO in 2007, he said this himself, that many times when he played songs for A&R's they only liked them after the second listen ;-)

Max get it usually in the first  ;D

Alex Martin

I like max at first liten,at second,at third....ever and ever again :D

Izalightblue

Hey! Mtv.com has revealed Kesha's Cannibal track list:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1651028/20101028/kesha_.jhtml

The track list for Ke$ha's Cannibal, according to RCA Records:
» 1. "Cannibal"
» 2. "We R Who We R"
» 3. "Sleazy"
» 4. "Blow"
» 5. "The Harold Song"
» 6. "Crazy Beautiful Life"
» 7. "Grow a Pear"
» 8. "C U Next Tuesday"
» 9. "Animal (Billboard remix)"

I wonder which songs Max has produced... :D

Raul_esp

I think that ''Blow'' , ''Crazy beatiful life'' and ''C u next tuesday''.  ;D

Izalightblue

Quote from: Raul_esp on October 28, 2010, 11:57:06 PM
I think that ''Blow'' , ''Crazy beatiful life'' and ''C u next tuesday''.  ;D

I'll guess on those ones too, maybe these would be titles that could be Max's songs. :D

georg_e

maybe this is obvious, but I like this double meaning title  "C  U  Next Tuesday"    (Or am I reading too much 'If U Seek Amy" into this?  ;-)

Izalightblue

Yeah, I think there's a double meaning there! I want to hear the song to see how the story was built around it, just like it was done with If U seek Amy! ;)

georg_e

Found the lyrics....they're really quite nice......guess she just wanted to have fun with the title :-)  Look forward to hearing this song...             http://www.elyrics.net/read/k/kesha-lyrics/cunx-tuesday-lyrics.html

JackSnr

We R Who We R is set to debut at number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 tomorrow, and if my count is correct, that draws Dr Lukes total amount of number 1s equal to Max.  Amazing. The only one of Max's apprentices who has really become his equal.

Dr Luke interview http://www.billboard.com/#/news/ke-ha-to-crash-hot-100-at-no-1-with-we-r-1004125178.story?tag=hpflash2

Raul_esp

Quote from: JackSnr on November 03, 2010, 11:12:03 PM
We R Who We R is set to debut at number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 tomorrow, and if my count is correct, that draws Dr Lukes total amount of number 1s equal to Max.  Amazing. The only one of Max's apprentices who has really become his equal.

Dr Luke interview http://www.billboard.com/#/news/ke-ha-to-crash-hot-100-at-no-1-with-we-r-1004125178.story?tag=hpflash2

Yes , contratulations to Luke! , but Max deserved the 1# too with so much songs , in the cheiron times and now , ''Dj got us fallin in love'' , ''Dynamite'' , etc..

Izalightblue

Quote from: Raul_esp on November 03, 2010, 11:14:41 PM
Quote from: JackSnr on November 03, 2010, 11:12:03 PM

Yes , contratulations to Luke! , but Max deserved the 1# too with so much songs , in the cheiron times and now , ''Dj got us fallin in love'' , ''Dynamite'' , etc..

I agree!