• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Carl Falk duett Nick Carter Jennifer Page

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", September 14, 2009, 07:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

what a nice song! I really like it too. I'm looking forward to the full version.

Also nice to see the clip with Nick and Jennifer

Raul_esp

the full thing : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwEY-SMTHnI

I love this song!! , the final part reminds me to the old cheiron songs.

Rebecca

nshinnosuke

look for the song "Gotta Go My Own Way" which appeared on HSM the choruses are the same !!

Feelgoodlies

It really is a nice track, I really liked it, and yes it does sound like Vanessa and Zac's Gotta Go My Own way a bit.

Speaking of Krisian, anybody knew about this song before?!

Raul_esp

Quote from: nshinnosuke on November 06, 2009, 02:34:14 PM
look for the song "Gotta Go My Own Way" which appeared on HSM the choruses are the same !!

yess it's true haha

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 06, 2009, 04:17:13 PM
It really is a nice track, I really liked it, and yes it does sound like Vanessa and Zac's Gotta Go My Own way a bit.

great song!!! I love it! when was it released ?

PG

Aw, it's lovely!  I really hope it does well in at least a few European countries.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Raul_esp on November 06, 2009, 05:41:00 PM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 06, 2009, 04:17:13 PM

great song!!! I love it! when was it released ?
2007 as I heard.. I really liked it too!

The video is OK, I just saw it on VIVA Germany today!

Rebecca

I can't see the date for the single release either.
I see on wikipedia it will be released on the album "Best Kept Secret Deluxe Edition", but surely they'll be a single too. Hopefully some more info will come on her myspace.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on November 07, 2009, 11:32:53 PM
I can't see the date for the single release either.
I see on wikipedia it will be released on the album "Best Kept Secret Deluxe Edition", but surely they'll be a single too. Hopefully some more info will come on her myspace.
There will be a single release Rebecca since it will be released in Germany! According to Amazon.de it will be out on Nov the 20th. Here is the official cover:

*Sabine*