• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Sweet Venom - ENHYPEN

Written by Connor McDonough, Madison Love, Riley McDonough, "hitman" bang (Si Hyuk Bang 방시혁)JAY (Jong Sung Park 박종성)Slow Rabbit (Do Hyeong Kwon 권도형)Wonderkid (Tae Yun Kim 김태윤)이이진 (Yi Jin Yi 이이진)
Produced by Riley McDonough, Slow Rabbit (Do Hyeong Kwon 권도형), Connor McDonough
Quote from: bugmenot on July 19, 2024, 09:28:14 AMDelete this garbage.

Don't be an asshole. Someone has created something here, give it some respect. Provide him with feedback if you think this is garbage and tell him how to improve. You're acting rude and it seems like your soft skills haven't been challenged enough to be developed well.

As for myself, I hope to listen to the song soon and provide some feedback here again like last time.
Didn't know Lawrence. Sounds nice.
Max Martin and friends / Re: Childish Gambino: Lithonia...
Last post by j.fco.morales - July 19, 2024, 06:04:26 PM
Reminded me a bit of Earth Intruders by Björk.

I'm going to listen to this.
Sounds a bit like Ava Max, isn't it?
He's not a spammer
I like your song, the guitar riff in the intro reminds me a lot of Gasoline by Britney
The chorus is big, sounds like a Shellback song from 2011-2012, maybe specifically like Smile by Avril
The overall sound is very polished, it's kinda niche replicating the MXM sound of early 2010s, maybe I was expecting something that tells me that it's a song from 2024, just out of habit listening to new songs every week.
ICE - Faouzia

Written by Faouzia, Kirstin Carpenter, inverness
Produced by inverness
I Like It - Stray Kids
Written by 3RACHA, JBACH, Space Primates
Produced by Bang Chan and Space Primates
Montego - Carol Doche & Wiz Khalifa

Written by Wiz Khalifa, Carol Doche, Pat Devine, RedOne
Produced by RedOne

This one doesn't sound much like RedOne