• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Recent posts

New Songs / Re: Dr. Luke Productions Threa...
Last post by nanofives - July 13, 2024, 07:28:56 PM
It's not like it hasn't been a problem before, the difference is that all eyes are on Katy right now, I wouldn't complain about that on another time.
Either way, it's not enough for me to not enjoy the song, I love it, and I don't get the hate train that it's getting on Twitter.
Agreed that the vocals could've been refined more but Ina's melody work is all over this bop. It's Padam 2.0
Last post by melodicmoonlight - July 13, 2024, 04:10:58 AM
How are the lyrics bland? Like what did y'all expect from a Katy Perry pop song...
New Songs / Re: Ilya Productions Thread
Last post by nanofives - July 13, 2024, 01:01:35 AM
I love Aldae's songwriting, it reminded me that I loved Westlife's Alone Together, also written by him, Rami and Ilya
Royalty - ENHYPEN

Written by Benjm, danke, Ellie Suh, Pearl Lion, Vaughn Oliver, hitman, PNP
Produced by Vaughn Oliver and Pearl Lion
ENHYPEN - Brought The Beat Back

Written by Cirkut, danke, Inverness, Jesse Saint John, JHart, Yu Bin Hwang
Produced by Cirkut
I had high expectations because of Steve Mac as well, the vocals are really overproduced, I can barely recognize their voices.
I like that after all these years Ina and Steve are still collaborating, she could be easily involved in the vocals, she could have even replace Bebe in this one
Last post by nanofives - July 12, 2024, 10:49:36 PM
My head went straight to Stupid Love by Lady Gaga when I heard it for the first time.
The lyrics are too bland, but it's a great great production
I had high expectations and I didn't like it at all.

Why is SG Lewis not working with Kylie?
Shygirl's Mr Useless would have sounds amazing with Kylie's vocals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kliUoRjylkQ
Are Benny and Emimen still relevant?