• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"Wrecking Ball" Miley Cyrus/Dr. Luke

Started by turnaround, June 03, 2013, 05:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Krommer

I hated it at first listen, then it became a grower.

Line that I like and can't avoid to sing out loud: "Ladadedade, we like to party" Cheesy but effective.

B Steady

Yeah the pre chorus is amazing! But what is she singing after these lines? Dancing with Molly or Dancing with Miley??
Vila i frid Dag

Eddie Krommer

I think it's Molly, but no one is going to admit it. They want some attention generated by some "controversial thing" á la If You Seek Amy.

http://perezhilton.com/2013-06-05-miley-cyrus-we-cant-stop-cocaine-ecstasy-references#.UbCap9iEGSA

nznexus

i liked the song but it could have more potential with her voice, she got a nice voice
but the lyrics are nothing special ..

the rapper, i dont know.. maybe should be left out the song, maybe not..

but i like the song but its not WOW or AMAZING for me.

its just something i can listen for 1 time, then probably forget..

i am surprised this was NOT produced by Dr.Lukee!
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

turnaround

I don't know why but also this one grows on me with every listen. It's a very different style but still it is very catchy.

Hopefully the album will be as good.
And I liked it..

georg_e

Really looking forward to hearing this......alot of buzz on it, including alot of people want it for next single....here's quote form RCA exec Peter Edge in current Billboard issue (Miley cover story)....

"A lot of people wanted to try to make me the white Nicki Minaj," Cyrus says. "That's not what I'm trying to do. I love 'hood' music, but my talent is as a singer." To that end, Edge is particularly excited about "Wrecking Ball"-a defiant power ballad produced by Dr. Luke with a thrilling vocal performance. "We were inspired by One Republic, and the way Timbaland used to do those big ballads," Cyrus says. Edge adds: "When Miley came to us she had really good songs already, including 'Wrecking Ball,' which blew us away. It could be a career song for her."

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

J_A24

Apologize was all Ryan Tedder and Greg Wells.

B Steady

Quote from: J_A24 on June 15, 2013, 10:07:26 PM
Apologize was all Ryan Tedder and Greg Wells.

except for the remix which became the actual hit
Vila i frid Dag

Feelgoodlies

Excited for the track but not for the one who sings it. Miley Cyrus isn't a singer of ballads, her manish vocals are for loud music!

Joshua

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on June 16, 2013, 07:40:54 PM
Excited for the track but not for the one who sings it. Miley Cyrus isn't a singer of ballads, her manish vocals are for loud music!

I liked "The Climb" and "When I Look At You", but yeah she does have a rather unique sounding tone.

turnaround

Quote from: Joshua on June 16, 2013, 08:53:01 PM
I liked "The Climb" and "When I Look At You", but yeah she does have a rather unique sounding tone.
Oh yes. And that other ballad from the movie. I like her current song and though I dont like the Jonas Brothers, they did a lovely duet with Miley which I love.

Her voice is very special.
And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

J_A24

Quote from: B Steady on June 15, 2013, 11:08:01 PM
except for the remix which became the actual hit

You're right, but it's not a "Timbaland ballad".

Timbaland and ballad don't go together lol.

B Steady

Quote from: J_A24 on June 19, 2013, 01:52:48 AM
You're right, but it's not a "Timbaland ballad".

Timbaland and ballad don't go together lol.

I concur! :D
Vila i frid Dag