• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Some Unfamiliar Cheiron Songs.

Started by cheironlover, July 04, 2013, 09:35:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheironlover

I stumbled across Michael Rodion's Youtube video Cheiron Productions 1990-2000 by chance and while I do know a lot of them, I'm stumped at some of the songs. You should see my comment down below to know which one I'm having trouble with figuring out the titles and the artists behind them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nJoccCVifY.

B Steady

0:47 Set The World On Fire - E-Type
1:24 Away From Home - Dr. Alban
1:37 Gotta Be You - 3T feat. Herbie
2:22 Calling Your Name - E-Type
2:50 I'm Not Alone - E-Type
4:21 (Sex U up) The Way You Like It - LFO
5:09 Princess Of Egypt - E-Type
6:32 Fool Again - Westlife
7:00 Serious - Five
8:00 It's Gonna Be Me - *NSYNC (can't believe you don't know this song, so maybe you mean the next song, My Love - Westlife)

do your Cheiron homework more carefully :P
Vila i frid Dag

cheironlover

Quote from: B Steady on July 04, 2013, 10:34:35 AM
0:47 Set The World On Fire - E-Type
1:24 Away From Home - Dr. Alban
1:37 Gotta Be You - 3T feat. Herbie
2:22 Calling Your Name - E-Type
2:50 I'm Not Alone - E-Type
4:21 (Sex U up) The Way You Like It - LFO
5:09 Princess Of Egypt - E-Type
6:32 Fool Again - Westlife
7:00 Serious - Five
8:00 It's Gonna Be Me - *NSYNC (can't believe you don't know this song, so maybe you mean the next song, My Love - Westlife)

do your Cheiron homework more carefully :P

B Steady, Yes I do know Nysnc and Bsb all too well. I think you made a couple booboo's there LOL  :P

B Steady

Quote from: cheironlover on July 05, 2013, 08:34:28 AM
B Steady, Yes I do know Nysnc and Bsb all too well. I think you made a couple booboo's there LOL  :P

Omg, ungrateful piece of ....... are you serious???

All those songs are in the video and you wanted to know them and all you can say now is "I think you made a couple booboo's there LOL"?! ... F*ck off!

PS: oh yeah guys, I'm so rude ...
Vila i frid Dag

cheironlover

Quote from: B Steady on July 05, 2013, 09:16:09 AM
Omg, ungrateful piece of ....... are you serious???

All those songs are in the video and you wanted to know them and all you can say now is "I think you made a couple booboo's there LOL"?! ... F*ck off!

PS: oh yeah guys, I'm so rude ...

What I meant was the song after it's gonna be me. Yes I'm glad you pointed them out. I apologize for making you misconstrue what I was saying.

B Steady

Quote from: cheironlover on July 05, 2013, 10:08:17 PM
What I meant was the song after it's gonna be me. Yes I'm glad you pointed them out. I apologize for making you misconstrue what I was saying.

I hope you've seen I wrote something in brackets!
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

Cheironlover, at 3.47 it's Papa Dee's "I Surrender"

B Steady

Quote from: Rebecca on July 07, 2013, 12:19:18 PM
Cheironlover, at 3.47 it's Papa Dee's "I Surrender"

Oh damn! I knew I have this track! Thank you haha :D
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Well you learn something new every day... I had no idea about Five's "Serious". I do being so disappointed with the Invincible album though.