• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

David Foster and Dr. Luke/RedOne

Started by georg_e, May 31, 2013, 08:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

http://variety.com/2013/music/features/foster-producer-1200486607/
          Brand new from "Variety"...  this is one of the best articles I ever read on producing, and very happy it ended with these lines:

Foster is more than happy to share what he knows with young producers, like RedOne (Jennifer Lopez, Lady Gaga) and Dr. Luke (Rihanna). "They want to know what I know," he says, "even though they're hitting it out of the park on a constant basis."

Notes Red, "Every song that David was involved in was perfect ear candy, with memorable, special melodies that excited a kid, like me, who did not speak English."

Raul_esp

Great interview!! David Foster is a great producer.

Axel

great article. For that I'll forgive them the Rihanna-mistake. :-)