• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Who owns a music studio in Stockholm?

Started by ShockdioN, April 09, 2015, 02:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShockdioN

So I am looking for someone who has a studio where I can record my voice to a beat (by two guys from here !!)
I actually recorded my vocals on a studio in January, but I was moving to Barcelona by the end of January, and the guy knew it and seemed cool and all...I paid half of the money to him and when we finished..he said that he was gonna send me the final version of it to my email..but he never did..so he tricked me :(
so im gonna start doing it again...

Nån som äger en studio :)?

j.fco.morales

To buy a reasonable price mic is not an option?

You can get a good recording out of it.

ShockdioN

I was thinking more a huge big mic in a empy room to record the voices good.

ShockdioN

oh shit they had pretty good price..and I was gonna pay 5000 FOR A DAY lol

popmuzik

I highly suggest buying the equipment you need because in the long run you dont have to deal with that BS of people not sending you your tracks back, you can record at anytime you please and you never have that worry of "i only have X amount for renting the studio for X days, so i NEED to finish it within that time period" when engineered people would be like "We only have 12 hours to write a hit!!!!" and they fail because of that mindset that you must get it done within that time period. Plus if you can sing(i cannot) and you have your own equipment, more power to you. Ive heard several times max martin walks around everywhere with a hand held recorder for quick ideas that pop into his head. Smart