• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

wanted - lyricists and producers (melody writer)

Started by Aleksei, November 05, 2015, 10:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleksei

LYRICISTS/PRODUCERS/SINGERS/OTHER WRITERS OR RECORDISTS - PLEASE TAKE NOTE:

Demos: https://soundcloud.com/aleksei-chapman/sets/pop-ideas

These are some chart pop ideas for melodies that need homes. Think Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Icona Pop, Max Martin, Dr Luke.  Hoping to write some amazing pop songs.
Hopefully, despite the crude demos, you can feel the strength of the tunes.

If you are a lyricist, producer, singer etc, please get in touch if you think you can contribute something here - if so hook me up with a link to something you've done (by email, preferably).  My strength is in melodies and chords - not lyrics, singing or production.

Edit: I especially need to hear from lyricists - I've heard from many talented people, most of whom are producers... but lyricists are in such short supply.  If you are a lyricist, hit me up!  And if you know someone who is, let them know!  Thanks.

About me:  I'm an experienced musician/writer, 30, having worked in a wide variety of styles and gigs.  I don't wish to name drop or make myself look great - anyone can spin their wasted 'band guy' youth into an impressive-sounding resume.  But, because you're probably wondering if I'm a complete joker or not, I will spin, and say that I have written/recorded/produced several albums with big name engineers and producers, written countless jingles, had my works feature as soundtracks and TV show themes, done foley work and sound art installations and fun weird stuff like that, backed up and/or opened for some musical heroes of mine... music, however, does not pay my bills, and I am just like one of those lousy broke musicians you know and possibly are.  I do have some good stories though.  I have long been fascinated with the (pseudo?)science behind catchy songwriting, and many people can vouch for my earworms driving them crazy.  The demos on my page have all been written and recorded since last Saturday - I haven't been sitting on these ideas like they're my golden egg.  I come up with stuff like this all the time.  This is not the greatest bio ever written, but just in case you were wondering, that's my story.

Aleksei.Chapman@gmail.com