• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Dr. luke Comeback

Started by david, October 27, 2020, 12:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

I'm in love with all the clones of Doja Cat

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: nanofives on December 02, 2022, 06:44:08 PM

Yeah, that's what we all need is more clones of that instead of singers/musicians with real talent. What ever happern to this guy being called a rapist?

BCH2003

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on December 02, 2022, 09:31:37 AM
[SPOTIFY]https://open.spotify.com/track/3w6JB9UckmYZBn4Tsq2kpM?si=4a6e7806b624478f[/SPOTIFY]

Produced by Dr. Luke  ;D

Written by Lu Kala, Dr Luke, Madison Love, Rocco Valdes

Okay, my thoughts on this song, I think it's really good but i can't help that it feels like it just ends abruptly. Like, I feel like an addition of a bridge, or maybe a key change like Kim did with Malibu would lift the song. I would also kind of like to see either Lizzo, Megan Thee Stallion, Doja Cat, Saweetie or Latto do the verse on this but overall the song is nice.

Lu Kala also has a EP out released back in 2020 if you're interested in hearing more. It's not produced by Dr. Luke but it's a solid listen nonetheless:
[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/album/6ImHqlbLXfWhPdP2l2toA9[/spotify]

BCH2003

Quote from: nanofives on December 02, 2022, 06:44:08 PM
While It may sound similar to Doja Cat's Say So, I believe Lu Kala's Pretty Girl Era is doing its own thing. While the former isabout flirting and "swapping gazes" with a person with whom you feel a connection, the latter is more a self-love anthem about valuing what makes you unique and having confidence to know you're special.

nanofives

Quote from: Tommy Nelson on December 03, 2022, 12:52:02 AM
Finally...somebody on this forum with some sense. I think nanofives is some sort of bot posting on their behalf and/or is being paid to promote this crap...he/she and one other member constantly just spams ONLY new Wolf Cousins and/or Luke (or whatever disposable new flavor of the month) Spotify garbage anyone connected to these people programs out of their computer. This forum used to be mostly about the actual legendary Cheiron Studios, Denniz PoP and all the great artists/productions (actual music) that came from that amazing studio.

Today it is sadly a far cry from that.

Don't worry about me being a bot, thankfully I'm not, I just ignore your music because I don't like it, and you should do the same if you don't like the things I post.

Quote from: McCartneyMartin on December 02, 2022, 10:57:13 PM

Yeah, that's what we all need is more clones of that instead of singers/musicians with real talent. What ever happern to this guy being called a rapist?

Don't worry about Luke, he will not "intermix with other cultures to lower the intelligence of not just the whites but everyone else" as you said.

nanofives

Quote from: BCH2003 on December 03, 2022, 01:53:18 AM
While It may sound similar to Doja Cat's Say So, I believe Lu Kala's Pretty Girl Era is doing its own thing. While the former isabout flirting and "swapping gazes" with a person with whom you feel a connection, the latter is more a self-love anthem about valuing what makes you unique and having confidence to know you're special.

I'm into her old stuff too, I hope she blows up, she deserves it

melodicmoonlight

What's cool is Lu Kala worked on more songs with Aaron Joseph! So hopefully we get more pure pop bops in 2023!

BCH2003

So, Latto posted this snippet of a new song yesterday and so far, Dr. Luke liked the snippet on Instagram meaning that he produced it and it looks like Lu Kala is also featured on it as she retweeted it on the same day.

Here's a sample if you want to listen: https://twitter.com/Latto/status/1620572575838666752

nanofives

Sounds like a smash, can't wait to listen to it.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: BCH2003 on February 02, 2023, 11:23:23 PM
So, Latto posted this snippet of a new song yesterday and so far, Dr. Luke liked the snippet on Instagram meaning that he produced it and it looks like Lu Kala is also featured on it as she retweeted it on the same day.

Here's a sample if you want to listen: https://twitter.com/Latto/status/1620572575838666752

Are you on atrl? Lol

j.fco.morales

BCH2003

A release date has been officially announced. Latto's song Lottery will be coming out next week on the 17th.

https://twitter.com/Latto/status/1623826249620635651

melodicmoonlight

Yep. And Lu Kala is featured on it ! Her Unholy is coming