• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Dr. Luke Productions Thread

Started by nanofives, May 13, 2022, 02:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

Make Up Your Mind - Cordae

Written by Cordae, Lunchmoney Lewis, Rocco Did It Again!, Theron Thomas, Dr. Luke
Produced by Dr. Luke

nanofives

Barely Holdin' On - Polo G

Written by Southside, Dr. Luke, Noah Goldstein, Polo G
Produced by Southside, Dr. Luke, Noah Goldstein

nanofives

Hot Girls - Trinity

Written by A1 LaFlare, Mike Crook, Ryan OG, Trinity, Dr. Luke
Produced by Dr. Luke, Ryan OG, Mike Crook

nanofives

Problématique - Kim Petras

At last! We have Problématique, 10 songs all written by Luke, Vaughn Oliver and Aaron Joseph
Additional writers include Alex Chapman, Chloe Angelides, Kelly Sheehan, Paris Hilton, Rocco Did It Again!, Aaron Jennings, Eric Cross

I think the songs are unchanged from the leaked demos

BCH2003

HIT IT - SNOW WIFE (feat. Big Boss Vette)

Written by SNOW WIFE, Big Boss Vette, David Pramik, Dr. Luke, Slush Puppy, and Steph Jones
Produced by Dr. Luke, Slush Puppy, David Pramik

Snipes3000

He has already 36 releases (of which 17 kim petras) this year which is quite a lot. His record year was 2019 with 39 releases (of which 29 kim petras).
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

nanofives

ON FIRE - SNOW WIFE

Written by Rocco Did It Again!, Slush Puppy, SNOW WIFE, Dr. Luke
Produced by Dr. Luke

I LOVE DRUGS - SNOW WIFE

Written by Nico Fabito, Slush Puppy, SNOW WIFE, Dr. Luke
Produced by Slush Puppy, Nico Fabito, Dr. Luke

Hotter Now - LU KALA

Written by Boy Matthews, LU KALA, Space Primates, Vaughn Oliver
Produced by Space Primates, Vaughn Oliver, Dr. Luke

I'm counting 38 releases for 2023 and 40 for 2019, but it's almost there for sure! Luke is the hardest working producer I know right now,

Snipes3000

How do you keep up to date with the Dr luke releases? I check the stories on RXsongs instagram weekly.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

bugmenot

nanofives

I've been checking it using the playlist I have created https://spotify.link/NuvQlLADkDb
I don't think I have missed any, I've used ASCAP, Tidal, Wikipedia, Genius, iTunes and Jaxsta as my sources. And sometimes word of mouth for the older releases.

Actually, I've just realized I got quite a few likes on that playlist in particular

EDIT: if you found a song I've missed please tell me, I'd add it right away

Snipes3000

If you want you can compare your list with the playlists on my profile. I sorted them for each year. I did the same for max martin and mutt lange.
https://open.spotify.com/user/11127748140?si=251e1a48e287499a

nanofives

Do you know where it says bad news by benny mayne has luke involvement? I couldn't find anything, that's the only song I have missing

Snipes3000

It was on the RXsongs instagram storyline. Maybe an error on their side?

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: Snipes3000 on September 20, 2023, 10:35:45 PMHe has already 36 releases (of which 17 kim petras) this year which is quite a lot. His record year was 2019 with 39 releases (of which 29 kim petras).

it's a miracle!!! so grateful for lots of Luke releases.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: nanofives on September 24, 2023, 04:03:00 AMDo you know where it says bad news by benny mayne has luke involvement? I couldn't find anything, that's the only song I have missing

The pre-chorus sounds a bit like Pink's Who Knew, so maybe Bad News interpolates that song which Luke (and Max) produced and that's why RX posted about it? But there's limited credits on Tidal, so not sure officially.

also interesting if true bc 'Who Knew' and 'Bad News' sound like similar titles