• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The DARIN thread

Started by turnaround, May 26, 2007, 02:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiiger

You can listen to Darin's new album Flashback on his official MySpace:
http://www.myspace.com/darinofficial

I haven't listened to all of it yet, but so far it sounds great.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Tiiger

OMG... It's an amazing album. Really, really well done RedOne and Darin.  :o ;D
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

Raul_esp

the songs are great but I cant see any max song here  :'(

*Sabine*

I had a quick listen and I really enjoyed it. Yes That's bad max is not there but I'm kinda contented since I lovge Redone.

Tiiger

There hasn't been any talks about Max doing songs for the album anyway...
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

Rebecca

Quote from: Tiiger on November 28, 2008, 01:10:16 AM
OMG... It's an amazing album. Really, really well done RedOne and Darin.  :o ;D

I'm so glad it's amazing. I'll order a copy.

It doesn't matter that Max Martin is not on Darin's album, Darin's great even without Max.

Alex Martin

Really good album. Red one is a big surprise for me.

Unexpected

The album is really good , seasons fly is really good , didn't know it would be this good

roadtrip :o

What if is really good , nice job twin (though it's different from them)and very Apologize

but love the album the best this year

Feelgoodlies

Uploading a whole album on MySpace is just wrong, I mean are they crazy?!

The album will take sometime to grow on me, very dance with an R'n'B influences, so far I loved "What If","Girl Next Door","Karma" and "See U At The Club".

Flashback is like "The Way I Are", the album missed strong ballads like 'Everything But The Girl' and 'Homeless'.

*Sabine*

So will that album be internationnaly released?

Unexpected

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 28, 2008, 02:28:19 PM

I replied to you before on the same Q , this album will be released in France , so don't worry , once he said on his mobile diary on his official site , he just got a distribution deal in France , so you have to buy the album Sabine ;)

*Sabine*

Quote from: Unexpected on November 29, 2008, 01:09:07 AM
Quote from: *Sabine* on November 28, 2008, 02:28:19 PM

I replied to you before on the same Q , this album will be released in France , so don't worry , once he said on his mobile diary on his official site , he just got a distribution deal in France , so you have to buy the album Sabine ;)

LOL sorry! I knew you told me international but wanted to have the confirmation for my country. It's amazing he's making it big for this album cause usually Idol winning artists stay in their country for their career... (except uk and us ones maybe).

Alex Martin

I think a uk bonus track is max song ;D

*Sabine*

Alex Martin

The bonus track or hidden track on darin new album.