• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The DARIN thread

Started by turnaround, May 26, 2007, 02:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Darin in France!!! Wow, at what show?? So cool (even if I'm not in my country right now, lol). I'd be sooooo glad to see him have success in France!!!

Unexpected

*Sabine*

Thanks for the link Unexpected!! God it's sooooo nice to read comments about him in French and see that people in my country start to love him!! I want him to be a superstar in France when I come back there!!!

nshinnosuke

I think I like Darin now... :D Just listened to his music and his new album...Road Trip has to be the next single !!! too bad Extra Ordinary Love wasn't released as a single from Break the News...

Alex Martin

This album it's a mid-flop  :(

Raul_esp

PROMOTION!! , he needs promotion , Darin is a great  artist , I love his last album.

Alex Martin

Quote from: Raul_esp on January 30, 2009, 08:54:49 PM
PROMOTION!! , he needs promotion , Darin is a great  artist , I love his last album.

Agree with you. He needs an important promotion all over the europe!!!!!

Rebecca

oh no, not a flop! poor Darin, he really deserves success, his album is excellent.

yes, more promotion!

Unexpected

See U At The Club Debuts @ #12 in the swedish chart this week

*Sabine*

The album is very strong, lack of promo...record companies, what the hell are you doing???

Rebecca

Quote from: Unexpected on January 31, 2009, 01:17:00 AM
See U At The Club Debuts @ #12 in the swedish chart this week

oh, great no.12 is pretty good. I suppose Darin will just have to be satisfied with success in Sweden. If he was American he'd be no.1.

But perhaps there's hope in France too for him.

Alex Martin

Number 12 isn't good if you remember the darin's past on swedish chart.... :-\

*Sabine*

Yeah true Reb. When you're American, you have like 10 times more chances to have a hit! The American dream is unfair...

Unexpected

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 31, 2009, 02:01:45 PM
Number 12 isn't good if you remember the darin's past on swedish chart.... :-\

Maybe , but he had worse
Everything but the girl #38

Alex Martin