• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Any backing vocal stems floating about?

Started by ct461, November 03, 2021, 06:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ct461

I was always keen to hear the big BV artists' vocals on their own. You know Nana Hedin, Andreas Carlsson, Anders von Hoffsten, Jeanette Olsson.

I've asked one of these singers and they said they don't have them anywhere, but thought it's worth checking here too.

Anyone got anything (either on their own or as a group)?

Tano87

Quote from: ct461 on November 03, 2021, 06:54:02 PM
I was always keen to hear the big BV artists' vocals on their own. You know Nana Hedin, Andreas Carlsson, Anders von Hoffsten, Jeanette Olsson.

I've asked one of these singers and they said they don't have them anywhere, but thought it's worth checking here too.

Anyone got anything (either on their own or as a group)?

Unfortunately none of these are available...  :'(
Even if they got them they will never tell u that they have them.

backgammonfiend

Aye the oops backing vocals have leaked, now if we could get stronger and btmyh drunk me will be having a whole MOMENT

Tano87

Quote from: backgammonfiend on July 21, 2022, 12:05:09 AM
Aye the oops backing vocals have leaked, now if we could get stronger and btmyh drunk me will be having a whole MOMENT

Those are from 360 reality audio streaming platforms. Stronger and BTMYH haven't been uploaded so they are not available at the moment.