• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Cheiron Back Vocals

Started by Feelgoodlies, June 22, 2010, 11:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Do you guys think that Cheiron producers had great backing-vocals, I mean they have that special touch in the song, sometimes I really skip to their parts

What songs you like backing vocals from?

Mine:
Jessica Folke - To Be Able To Love
"Don't Have  heart, I need sometime.... all I need is love..."

How Will I Know
"I Don't Want You To Cry...but I know that...."

Tonight
"I gotta feeling that we can't deny....."

Do u have ones?

Izalightblue

Oh, yeah, I do.

The three you've mentioned, and:

Nick Carter: I got you: '' You can't deny what's true'' - Max

Almost every E-type song that contais backing vocals by Max

Sometimes- Britney- Backing vocals by Andreas

Eyes on me-  Celine Dion - backing vocals by Kristian

Oops - Britney -  Dialogue / backing vocals by Max

Stronger - Britney -  Backing vocals by Max - I like it, because it's kinda funny to me, since I'm afraid  :o of his synth voice sounding like some kind of a monster, hahaha!!! :D :P

There are many more, too many to mention here. Well, I like when the song contains dialogues and backing vocals by them, it is so interesting!! ;)

Actually, I have a question about it: Who are the people doing background vocals / dialogues on Slam dunk da funk - 5ive? I have the album, but I got it from a colleague 10 years ago, without the booklet. I've checked on the internet about it, got the digital booklet from it, but it doesn't contain  any info about the backing vocals or dialogues!!

Does anyone know anything about it? Thanks.

klukan

Iza, are you sure that it's Max in the dialogue of Oops?

klukan

They also had this girl, Nana Hedin, singing backing vocals on almost all the Cheiron songs from the 90's.. She's also the "hidden" singer of E-Type

Izalightblue

Quote from: klukan on June 23, 2010, 12:23:00 PM

Klukan, all the info I know I've read about it!! This one I knew from the Oops booklet, just check the song credits, you'll see:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_i7ynEJ9NOzo/S8JmarqpJjI/AAAAAAAAA8c/US8imqtpslU/s1600/Digitalizar0031.jpg

Click on it to enlarge it and you'll see: Dialog: Max Martin and Britney Spears!

Quote from: klukan on June 23, 2010, 12:26:17 PM
They also had this girl, Nana Hedin, singing backing vocals on almost all the Cheiron songs from the 90's.. She's also the "hidden" singer of E-Type

Yeah, we know that! She is great! E-type has said on his blog Nana was diagnosed with throat cancer!!! So sad!!

Raul_esp

for me the more amazing back vocals are of ''stronger'' and ''crazy''.

Feelgoodlies

Yes, Like Iza said, we've discussed it here befoe, the dialogue is between Max and Britney!

That's why I love Cheiron days, when they produce a song for you, they totally work hard in producing it to be perfect! Back-vocals are really hard to grab me nowadays.

Oh, Iza I love the part in stronger when the back-vocals help Britney say "I used to go with the flow" <3

Izalightblue

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on June 23, 2010, 10:55:14 PM
Yes, Like Iza said, we've discussed it here befoe, the dialogue is between Max and Britney!

That's why I love Cheiron days, when they produce a song for you, they totally work hard in producing it to be perfect! Back-vocals are really hard to grab me nowadays.

Oh, Iza I love the part in stronger when the back-vocals help Britney say "I used to go with the flow" <3

Yeah, the songs are so perfect! In fact, Cheiron back vocals are one of the two backing vocals I love the most!! ;)

Haha, I love it too, and that's the exact part I'm kinda afraid of ! :D

Raul_esp

i miss these perfect back vocals , the new max songs havent it , the cheiron days never will be topped.

Linda

Quote from: Izalightblue on June 23, 2010, 12:15:14 AM
Actually, I have a question about it: Who are the people doing background vocals / dialogues on Slam dunk da funk - 5ive? I have the album, but I got it from a colleague 10 years ago, without the booklet. I've checked on the internet about it, got the digital booklet from it, but it doesn't contain  any info about the backing vocals or dialogues!!

Does anyone know anything about it? Thanks.

I think it's the 5ive guys themselves doing the dialogue.
Although to me, sometimes it sounds like Herbie.

I'd like to add
-Britney's "not a girl, not yet a woman" [love max's backing vocals on this]
-Britney's "BOMT" [Britney, Nana and Max singing together on the chorus is flawless]

Gosh, there is so much more but I can't think right now  ???
They'll all come to me later!

Izalightblue

Hey, Linda! I think it sounds more like Herbie, maybe it's him then!

I know that Max did backing vocals on '' Not a girl'', but I always can't seem to hear them!!! I can hear Nana singing , but Max sounds very far away to me!! It's like he's almost not there, but I know he is!! I'll have to relisten until I hear him singing! :P

Raul_esp

what are the backing vocals of max in ''if u seek amy''?

Izalightblue

I think they are on the chorus, from what I've heard!! There are other backings on this song too, in the part: '' Never knew what she was wearing and what she was like... Never knew she was going out of mind''. I don't think they are by Max, on the credits say the backing vocals are by Britney, Kinnda and Max,so I think those are by Kinnda, she is a swedish singer / songwriter, who composed  BSB '' Straight through my heart'' with RedOne.

Info on her: http://wwwc.aftonbladet.se/noje/0007/17/kinnda.html

cheironlover

Quote from: Izalightblue on June 23, 2010, 06:18:03 PM
Quote from: klukan on June 23, 2010, 12:23:00 PM

Klukan, all the info I know I've read about it!! This one I knew from the Oops booklet, just check the song credits, you'll see:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_i7ynEJ9NOzo/S8JmarqpJjI/AAAAAAAAA8c/US8imqtpslU/s1600/Digitalizar0031.jpg

Click on it to enlarge it and you'll see: Dialog: Max Martin and Britney Spears!

Quote from: klukan on June 23, 2010, 12:26:17 PM

Yeah, we know that! She is great! E-type has said on his blog Nana was diagnosed with throat cancer!!! So sad!!
No it's tongue cancer.

Izalightblue

Well, you're right! Somehow I read throat instead of tongue!