• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

My opinion about avril's new album

Started by Alex Martin, April 19, 2007, 01:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Girlfriend - 7 Good pop/rock song
I can do better - 6.5 Similar to girlfriend
Runaway - 7.5 I like this song
The best damn thing - 6.5 A classical butch walker song
When you're gone - 6.5 pretty ballad
Everything back to you - 5 I don't like this song
Hot - 6.5
Innocense - 8.5 I love this song.Remember me  I CAN'T HATE YOU ANYMORE by Nick Lachey.Is very similar.BTW good song.
I don't have to try - 5 The bad copy of girlfriend.Sorry dr.luke :(
One of those girls - 6.5
Contagious - 6.5
Keep holding on - 7.5 I like this song,very romantic.
ALONE - 9 For me the best song in this album.I don't understand how is possible that this song is a b-side
I WILL BE - 8.5 I love this song.Is a beautiful ballad.Probably i will dance this song saturday with my beautiful girlfriend.Pulce i love you!!!! :D

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

I like the album better each time I listen to it and this topic is in the wrong category! :-P

turnaround

And I liked it..

Alex Martin