• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kristian Lundin (?!)

Started by Matteo87, March 05, 2011, 11:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matteo87

Have you any news about Kristian Lundin??? Is he working for some artists now?
I miss him  ;D I don't know what happened to him in the last years...
He still writes song or he retired?   ???
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Izalightblue

As far as I know, he's been working with Carl Falk for new artists. Carl often comments on his Twitter he's doing mix or writing with Kristian.

Rebecca

I miss Kristian too, I think the last thing he did was work with AJ Mclean

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

He works alot with Carl Falk and Rami in LA. So lets hope for any realese soon..
If you can dream it, you can be it.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

i Chat with Carl Falk and he told me that he and Lundin workt with Cady Groves and Matt Morrison so finally we can expect realese from Mr Lundin.
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Matteo87

Thanks to all for the information about Kristian!  ;)

Kristian...please ceck back soon!!!
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin