• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Dr Luke in studio with Avril

Started by hits, April 23, 2007, 11:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Oh, is that what's on the DVD?

:shock:
And I liked it..

hits

yes, thats whats on the extra dvd. btw, avril just went to #1, with both, her album and single.

looks like dr luke is doing pretty ok without max.

turnaround

Thanks for posting hits.
It's really interesting to see Luke working with Avril.

And yes, I think he is very talented.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

I'm very pleased for Dr Luke's success as well, and Avril's success. They both deserve it.
I must admit that at the beginning of Avril's career, I thought she might be a one album wonder, but as her songs were played over and over on the radio, she grew on me and when the song My Happy Ending came out, I was a fan.

I wonder if Dr Luke had any pressure (that he even might have put on himself) to write hits on his own without Max Martin?

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "hits"yes, thats whats on the extra dvd. btw, avril just went to #1, with both, her album and single.

looks like dr luke is doing pretty ok without max.

thats great, and we also knew that martin is pretty good without luke.....  :lol:
If you can dream it, you can be it.

K_Kulture

This is irrelevant but just thought I'd check it. My myspace mail is acting unusual does anyone else have problems with their myspace mail.

maxmartin'sfan