• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

STANFOUR - Learning To Breathe

Started by Alex Martin, November 01, 2012, 12:07:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

I'm very happy to listen a new Stanfour song.

This is their new single.

I think it's a good song.

What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9Rrb9LqSnc

Joshua

The chorus is so beautiful, it almost brings a tear to my eye. I so wish there was music like this in the charts still. It's very anthem like and reminds me of old times. I officially know nothing about Stanfour though. :-\ *hits the replay button*

turnaround

I really like that song.
Stanfour are from Germany and they have worked with Max on their first single "Do it all"

I think their biggest hit were "For All Lovers" and "In Your Arms"

And I liked it..

Rebecca

Joshua

Quote from: turnaround on November 02, 2012, 11:51:47 AM
Stanfour are from Germany and they have worked with Max on their first single "Do it all"

Thanks, I looked up their wiki and I totally remember listening to "Do It All" now. Great song, typical Max chorus! I also remember reading the story on how they chose their name. Have to say "Learning To Breathe" is amazing, I can't stop listening to it.