• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Your favorite production teams?

Started by B Steady, January 24, 2013, 10:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Mine:

Max Martin & Rami Yacoub
Dr. Luke & Cirkut
Danja & Timbaland
Stargate
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Well my favorite team was really when Max & Luke worked as a duo, just the two of them.  Wish they still did, actually. I also love Stargate, but my second favorite team is Billy Steinberg/Josh Alexander.   There's something about duo teams that I love.....it's like a more intense little creative explosion to me that way...........

Joshua

Great topic B! :D

For me I'd say Max & Rami, Topham & Twigg.

jv2612

Max Martin and Shellback

Dr.Luke and Benny Blanco

And when they all go together magic happens <3

olsen87

Love this topic too.

I like Max/denniz/HerbieC - the vintage stuff :)
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on."

Raul_esp

Max martin And Rami : Pop perfection.

Linda

Rebecca

A tough decision! I think I agree with Linda:

Max/Rami
Denniz/Max

Alex Martin

DENNIZ POP and MAX MARTIN together were the best!!!!

I also love Stock/Aitken/Waterman best of the 80's