• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Only Good With You --L.P.

Started by georg_e, April 02, 2013, 02:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Posted this in the wrong spot yesterday, so moving it here :-)

If you liked "When iT aLL fALLS Apart" from Veronicas, check out this amazing song by singer/songwriter L.P.    I'm 100% sure this is by written/produced  by Billy Steinberg/Josh Alexander too -- nobody else gets an awesome sound like this...can't believe this is just sitting on YouTube since 2008 :-p     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWKWYbjabCs

Joshua

I love some of Billy's work, with both Josh and Tom Kelly... "When It All Falls Apart" is absolutely brilliant. I even remember wondering if Max was involved with that track when I first heard it. I also love Billy & Tom's writing on "The Gift Of Love" by Bette Midler and "Eternal Flame" by the Bangles. I listened to L.P.'s song the other day and wasn't taken by it all that much at first, but I just had another listen and already it's catching on. It does have a great sound too, raw and rough acoustic sounding rock. I noticed on her wiki page, it's mentioned that she's working with Billy and Josh this year on her debut album, so you may well be right that she's worked with them previously on this track.

georg_e

^   ^   ^
      Glad you liked it......I'm just a freak for these guys' stuff.......(Duh, since I'm always raving about them on here, lol :-)   They've only made one song I don't like ("Unfriend You" by Greyson Chance --ugh)  but nobody's perfect!

Rebecca

The song is good, but I think this girl's voice is a little annoying to me.