• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"Wrecking Ball" Miley Cyrus/Dr. Luke

Started by turnaround, June 03, 2013, 05:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Axel

I second that. I don't think she's attractive at all.

B Steady

"can't you see it's [you] who [ain't] bout dat life!"
Vila i frid Dag

Axel

I don't even understand that sentence even though I understand the words. :)

nznexus

do not find her at all attractive.
Her face bothers me, and she annoys the crap out of me.
I work at a retail store, and over the Christmas season I saw so much of her face all over children's toys/accessories I thought I would vomit.

She honestly has a weird rabbit face.
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

rhythmic5

Quote from: Joshua on June 04, 2013, 08:50:50 PM
B... it's actually I iii vi IV.

<pretentious> i'd say it's actually  I iii6-4, vi, IV (E, g#m/D#, c#m, A) </pretentious> :P

Joshua

Quote from: rhythmic5 on July 24, 2013, 12:49:49 AM
<pretentious> i'd say it's actually  I iii6-4, vi, IV (E, g#m/D#, c#m, A) </pretentious> :P

Really? I'm not hearing that.

georg_e

B Steady

Monster song?! Are you serious?!

This better be a demo of the song ...
Vila i frid Dag

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: B Steady on August 25, 2013, 10:02:35 AM
Monster song?! Are you serious?!

This better be a demo of the song ...

what's wrong with the song?

B Steady

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on August 25, 2013, 10:10:48 AM
what's wrong with the song?

Did you listen to it yet? I miss a production that sounds like a Dr. Luke production. This could've been such a great Both Of Us remake :'( I hate the drum arrangement .....
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Wrecking Ball is not so innovative surely. Very Marina and the Diamonds in the verses. But I really like the chorus. So much energy and Dr Luke bombast.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on August 25, 2013, 11:32:03 AM
Wrecking Ball is not so innovative surely. Very Marina and the Diamonds in the verses. But I really like the chorus. So much energy and Dr Luke bombast.

Yup, or Lana Del Rey-ish. Dr. Luke bombast in the chorus?! Only in the first line ...

The second verse is my favorite part of the song. There I get the feeling the song could become bigger but the second chorus abates my hope.
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

I love the song , The melodies are great! , not somehing new but it's so pleasant to hear.

The chorus reminds me to ''If I had you'' By Adam lambert.