• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"Wrecking Ball" Miley Cyrus/Dr. Luke

Started by turnaround, June 03, 2013, 05:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

If you didn't hear this hysterical remix of "Wrecking Ball" Dr. Luke tweeted about, check it -- insane!! :D
                http://soundcloud.com/d-j-detweiler/miley-cyrus

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: J_A24 on November 20, 2013, 08:35:43 PM
I did a bootleg idea for this song a while ago, but didn't bother to finish it :P

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/crly1w6svhxql1v/Wrecking%20ball%20Remix.mp3

this is excellent! I didn't know you could produce. love the synths that hit at :31

J_A24

Quote from: georg_e on December 02, 2013, 06:25:46 PM
        If you didn't hear this hysterical remix of "Wrecking Ball" Dr. Luke tweeted about, check it -- insane!! :D
                http://soundcloud.com/d-j-detweiler/miley-cyrus
That is some funny sh*t rofl

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on December 10, 2013, 07:56:59 AM
this is excellent! I didn't know you could produce. love the synths that hit at :31

Thank you, and yeah I produce. I'll post more soon.

j.fco.morales

I always liked this song, it's the new single and the video was released today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1tzURKYFNs

A little bit over the top.
I quite like the relation between sex and masturbation and the lyrics of the song, but I'm not really feeling the treatment in the video.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: J_A24 on December 10, 2013, 06:52:47 PM
That is some funny sh*t rofl

Thank you, and yeah I produce. I'll post more soon.

yea - you totally gotta post more stuff

B Steady

I love wrecking ball!!!!

There are a few songs that just won't stop growing on me, including WB and timber.
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on January 30, 2014, 02:38:42 PM
I love wrecking ball!!!!

There are a few songs that just won't stop growing on me, including WB and timber.
Speaking of songs growing on one.......sometimes I find I'm totally wrong about a song in the beginning.....happened to me with "We Can't Stop" -- didn't like on first hearing but then heard Miley do it acoustic on SNL, and realized what a great melody it is......every single part of it is like a hook, especially the very end of the pre-chorus; love that part!!

B Steady

Quote from: georg_e on January 30, 2014, 03:26:20 PM
      Speaking of songs growing on one.......sometimes I find I'm totally wrong about a song in the beginning.....happened to me with "We Can't Stop" -- didn't like on first hearing but then heard Miley do it acoustic on SNL, and realized what a great melody it is......every single part of it is like a hook, especially the very end of the pre-chorus; love that part!!

yup, this song is incredible. probably the #2 in my personal charts of 2013 :)
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

What I hate about We Can't Stop is the production, sounds dated and unpolished.

Neon Hitch did a reggae infused version of the song and it's amazing.

Check out the Unplugged performances on MTV.com, she sounds amazing!

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on January 30, 2014, 09:56:35 PM
What I hate about We Can't Stop is the production, sounds dated and unpolished.

Neon Hitch did a reggae infused version of the song and it's amazing.

Check out the Unplugged performances on MTV.com, she sounds amazing!

The production is fantastic man!!!! Mike WiLL Made It <3 :D

I definitely wanna watch her unplugged performances
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

nznexus

Quote from: j.fco.morales on January 31, 2014, 04:42:00 PM
Congratulations! You finally matched track + vocals.

Praise the lord.

yes You do not like mee
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.