• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Wham! Without You

Started by Joshua, July 27, 2013, 06:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

It's weird, I'm so hearing Darin singing in the chorus. Someone should approach his management.  8)

Do you plan to get some buzz on blogs etc? I really think this is a great track for pop fans and it would be a shame if this was unheard by a bigger audience.

Clever lyrics btw. Haven't heard a song with such a theme before. Makes it pretty unique.

Have you registered the song at APRA or somewhere else?
And I liked it..

georg_e

Quote from: turnaround on July 29, 2013, 07:37:59 PM
It's weird, I'm so hearing Darin singing in the chorus. Someone should approach his management.  8)

Do you plan to get some buzz on blogs etc? I really think this is a great track for pop fans and it would be a shame if this was unheard by a bigger audience.

Clever lyrics btw. Haven't heard a song with such a theme before. Makes it pretty unique.

Have you registered the song at APRA or somewhere else?
Thanks so much, Turnaround!!  That's very helpful to know who can hear it maybe being good for --I will look into researching contacting Darin myself, but in meantime if you or anyone else has any inside tips on that we'd be very grateful.   Well, my favorite blog (besides this one!!) is swedishstereo.blogspot.......maybe we should just send them a link to the song? PS, I'm a BMI member, but until there is serious interest in a song, there's no need/purpose in registering it....it'll just sit there :-)

Axel

Just to let you know, the song (ok, the chorus) is totally glued to my brain now. Thanks for that! lol

(Walks away humming... Nanana nana oooonly haaalf a band...)

georg_e

Quote from: Axel on July 29, 2013, 11:51:23 PM
Just to let you know, the song (ok, the chorus) is totally glued to my brain now. Thanks for that! lol

(Walks away humming... Nanana nana oooonly haaalf a band...)
I'm sure Joshua will be fiendishly happy to hear that when he wakes up in Australia tomorrow, Axel!  He wrote the chorus :-)

Joshua

Quote from: georg_e on July 30, 2013, 12:53:35 AM
   I'm sure Joshua will be fiendishly happy to hear that when he wakes up in Australia tomorrow, Axel!  He wrote the chorus :-)

Yes, thaaaanks Axel! :D

turnaround

Listenend to this when I got up this morning, and now the melody is stuck in my head the and won't get out.  8)
And I liked it..

turnaround

I really begin to enjoy the rap. It's somehow very melodic and fun to listen to. Good flow.
And I liked it..

georg_e

Quote from: turnaround on August 01, 2013, 02:24:07 PM
I really begin to enjoy the rap. It's somehow very melodic and fun to listen to. Good flow.
:D     I also love the ad lib he put in right after the second prechorus going into the chorus -- really gives it a lift there!   Here's Tyrael's YOuTube  channel   www.youtube.com/user/GuiniiKings   

turnaround

Yes. Now I have listened to the track so many times I start to recognize all the details like ad-lips, sounds. Really good work.
And I liked it..

Joshua

Thanks heaps turnaround, so glad you like it! :) I've had to stop listening to it so that I can hopefully come back and approach it with fresh ears again to see what I think. For now I just have to trust how I felt about it early on.

georg_e

Follow-up song by us :-)    http://www.audiomack.com/song/georgecotten/love-is-a-user     

Rebecca

It's fantastic! I love it. well done George and Joshua!

georg_e

Quote from: Rebecca on November 09, 2014, 10:14:14 AM
It's fantastic! I love it. well done George and Joshua!
Thank you for the kind words, Rebecca! :-)