• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Celine Dion - Loved Me Back To Life - Album out on 11/1

Started by B Steady, July 29, 2013, 11:29:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Sounds great, so glad it's a bit different, "Taking Chances" was ironically a bit too safe last time around.

melodicmoonlight

ha... funny/cool that Celine took this song. heard the demo a few months ago and enjoyed it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IER50Uy7G6k

Axel

I can SO imagine Sia singing this song... it suits her...  it's like Rihanna's "Diamonds".

Great she could score a track with Celine Dion. Awesome!

J_A24

Sounds like a Sia song. The melodies are epic.

Is it produced by Danja? It's the same drum loop from "Ice Box" by Omarion.

Raul_esp

Great song!! , Celine voice like always amazing , For me the best Female voice ever.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Video teaser:

@celinedion: As thanks for following, here's a 1st look at the teaser for Celine's new single "Loved Me Back to Life" http://t.co/2HhfmwU8LS – TeamCeline
Vila i frid Dag

melodicmoonlight

what kind of pop filter is that on her mic? looks like what you'd pull out of a clogged up bathtub drain

Joshua

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on August 30, 2013, 05:58:53 AM
what kind of pop filter is that on her mic? looks like what you'd pull out of a clogged up bathtub drain

I thought you might've just been exaggerating, but no hahaha! ;D

Can I just say that the single cover is the best I've seen from her in a long, long time. Love it!

B Steady

Sounds like I don't need this album but I think I'm gonna buy Track 1, 2 & 13.
Vila i frid Dag