• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Celine Dion - Loved Me Back To Life - Album out on 11/1

Started by B Steady, July 29, 2013, 11:29:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J_A24

Quote from: georg_e on November 02, 2013, 05:07:28 PM
       Haven't listened to her new stuff yet, but I honestly think they should've given "Unconditionally" to Celine....everytime I hear that song, she's all I can think of singing it!! :-)

It's got that contemporary pop feel to it, I think it would've been perfect for her.

georg_e

Quote from: J_A24 on November 02, 2013, 08:06:07 PM
It's got that contemporary pop feel to it, I think it would've been perfect for her.
Exactly!!  :D

Joshua

Quote from: j.fco.morales on November 02, 2013, 05:22:34 PM
Oh, Daniel Merriweather... he was a one hit wonder. And that song placements must have been done by Eg White, he produced a bunch of songs in the album and he may pitched other songs, including the Merriweather and Adele song.

She always says she doesn't write her songs, so I think he's trying to gain some attention, in a bad way.
You, as the original writer, are always contacted by the management if they want to use your song.
So I think this is not real and they're trying to make some press to promote the album, no one knew about it before this.

Yeah Daniel made a real mess of things reacting negatively to Celine, I think it backfired a fair bit. I was under the impression he knew she was recording it, he was just upset that Celine spoke about it like it was simply an Adele song. Not that she did, he was jumping to conclusions.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Joshua on November 03, 2013, 05:40:16 AM
Yeah Daniel made a real mess of things reacting negatively to Celine, I think it backfired a fair bit. I was under the impression he knew she was recording it, he was just upset that Celine spoke about it like it was simply an Adele song. Not that she did, he was jumping to conclusions.

Big ego.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: J_A24 on November 02, 2013, 08:06:07 PM

wow great idea. Unconditionally would've sounded great (prob better) by Celine.

now i'm thinking Celine needs to get together with Luke for the next album. why hasn't that happened?