• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

*NSYNC to reunite at MTV VMAs

Started by B Steady, August 20, 2013, 08:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZachJames

Soon we will be living in the 90's again with all the same artists making comebacks!! Recycle, recycle, recycle!

Rebecca

I'm so excited about this! I really hope they do reunite at least for the VMA's

Joshua

This will be really cool, just as long as it doesn't come across as Justin reuniting with some old nobodies he used to sing with.

J_A24

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

J_A24

JT killed it, but JC tried to land a record deal after the performance with his crazy ad lib.

"BABYYBABYYBABYYYY"\

And Justin was a class act on his acceptance speech acknowledging he won half of his VMAs with NSync.

Khan9898

Quote from: J_A24 on August 26, 2013, 08:12:46 AM
JT killed it, but JC tried to land a record deal after the performance with his crazy ad lib.

"BABYYBABYYBABYYYY"\

And Justin was a class act on his acceptance speech acknowledging he won half of his VMAs with NSync.

The mics were messed up and that's why you couldn't hear JC during the performance. He kinda did the baby baby thing at the end to kinda show that he still had it because he knew the sound didn't wasn't good.

Raul_esp

Rebecca

I loved their performance! I just wish it was longer. It made me remember how much I love JC.

gm33

YES! Made me realize how good JC's voice was. I miss them :(
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

gm33

Also - was "Bye Bye Bye" the most successful Cheiron (during Max' era) song with no Max involvement?
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012