• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Avicii ft Aloe Blacc - Wake Me Up

Started by turnaround, June 17, 2013, 03:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

This is already #1 in Swedish iTunes charts.

I think it's pretty cool though I'm not a big dance fan. But somehow it is very summer-like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJuYirRkblw
And I liked it..

Joshua

I'd have been more surprised if he hadn't gone number one in Sweden haha! ;D He's a decent act though I think, very creative and doesn't just throw anything out there for the sake of a release. This one isn't exactly my cup of tea, but I can already tell it's going to be huge in Australia with the whole folk vibe he's mixed in there.

Raul_esp

nznexus

i heard it i liked it but it was too simple for me.
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

turnaround

Album "True" has been released.

Anyone likes it?

"Hey Brother" has such a great brass-sound, I think this has also lots of potential if released as a single. But it's very similar to "Wake me up"
And I liked it..

Joshua

I've listened to the samples and I think I'll pick it up, I like quite a few of his tracks. "You Make Me" has really grown on me too.

Eddie Krommer

The Nile Rodgers tracks are awesome, specially "Lay Me Down" with Adam Lambert. :D

turnaround

"Hey brother" reminds me of Mark Knopfler. Maybe that's why I love it so much.
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

I love the Last work of Avicii , He's so talented ,  Every song in this album has something special and different.