• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience

Started by B Steady, March 11, 2013, 11:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

http://search.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZContentLink.woa/wa/link?path=justintimberlake

stream it NOW !!!!!!

INCREDIBLE ALBUM. I expected a great album due to the fact that it's completely produced by Timbaland but I didn't expect THIS !!!!!!!
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Second part of the album:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_20/20_Experience_2_of_2

Is there any song as good as "Mirror" on it?

Can't be bothered to listen to snippets or spotify.
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

I don't like it much , ''Mirrors' is so much better than all the album.

B Steady

oh my god, you guys are really heartless ...

*NSYNC, Justified, FutureSex/LoveSounds, The 20/20 Experience - it's all classic shit! Justin Timberlake is a living legend!
Vila i frid Dag

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: B Steady on September 28, 2013, 01:05:21 AM
oh my god, you guys are really heartless ...

*NSYNC, Justified, FutureSex/LoveSounds, The 20/20 Experience - it's all classic shit! Justin Timberlake is a living legend!
Exactly!

This guy is horrible and can't sing imo.

Khan9898

His earlier stuff was good but this 20/20 stuff is just recycled, unoriginal Timbaland produced garbage. JT gets thrown everywhere and that's because his team and label are willing to pay the $$ for it just like many mainstream artists.

Politics are everywhere and even dirtier in the music industry.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

But yeah turnaround, there are songs as good as Mirrors on it:

Cabaret, TKO & Amnesia

And there are songs that are better than Mirrors, just as on the first part of the 20/20 experience.

Mirrors is the 10th best song of this "experience" in my opinion.
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Timbaland is running out of ideas since 2007. And JT cheesy lyrics ruins it all.

I think JT could have done something like this, with catchier melodies but in this kind of style, very Prince-like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65r_xN1eWeY

(One of my favourites tracks of 2013 by far...)

B Steady

Oh yeah Timbaland is so running out of ideas. Yes. It's so obvious. Lmao ...
Vila i frid Dag

DSonthebeat

Timbaland is Timbaland... he's not someone who calculates success, he claims he doesn't know anything about music theory, he's a hip hop producer who successfully crossed the hip hop line. That's his style, don't expect him to change it because maybe he wouldn't even be able to do it... and that's why his music feels always spontaneous but the payback is that when people is tired of him he just fades away...

I'm curious about this album, I don't expect something easy listening but something technical, like it's Shockvalue 3 and I think I'll find it interesting because I don't live in US and RnB is all pretty much "new" to my ears. I'll obviously buy the CD.
"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

B Steady

Quote from: DSonthebeat on October 01, 2013, 11:24:03 AM
Timbaland is Timbaland... he's not someone who calculates success, he claims he doesn't know anything about music theory, he's a hip hop producer who successfully crossed the hip hop line. That's his style, don't expect him to change it because maybe he wouldn't even be able to do it... and that's why his music feels always spontaneous but the payback is that when people is tired of him he just fades away...

I'm curious about this album, I don't expect something easy listening but something technical, like it's Shockvalue 3 and I think I'll find it interesting because I don't live in US and RnB is all pretty much "new" to my ears. I'll obviously buy the CD.

Very good posting and decision! Have fun with this album! (btw I hope you noticed the irony in my last posting)
Vila i frid Dag