• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Does anybody know ...

Started by B Steady, January 18, 2014, 12:46:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

ShockdioN

ShockdioN

wow he accepted me..that was quick?

bugmenot

Google know this photo only from kobalt-site, where it's cropped.

Maybe kobalt manager create it

nznexus

i dont think so. he tweeted and said facebook sucks so i doubt he is using it. if its him and real him i got him as friend on facebook. i dont care.. i hope its the real one
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Rebecca

I don't think it's a real one. On the facebook page it says he went to Harvard, class of 2002. I don't think Dr Luke went to Harvard.

nznexus

his birthday is also wrong. it says 1959 but real dr luke was born in 1973
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

I could write that as well and still it would be my profile ...

I'm just wondering because lots of his friends are real songwriters and I had a chat with him more than a year ago and he replied just in the way he's tweeting. So either it's him or it's a good copycat lol
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

interesting, who knows. Facebook need to have a verified thing like Twitter.

B Steady

Quote from: Rebecca on January 18, 2014, 11:22:47 AM
interesting, who knows. Facebook need to have a verified thing like Twitter.

It actually has but not for private profiles
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: Rebecca on January 18, 2014, 11:04:49 AM
I don't think it's a real one. On the facebook page it says he went to Harvard, class of 2002. I don't think Dr Luke went to Harvard.
Maybe Juicy J can get him INTO Harvard though on one of his scholarships!!  http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5869670/juicy-j-awards-50000-college-scholarship-to-florida-woman

nznexus

Quote from: B Steady on January 18, 2014, 12:32:52 PM
It actually has but not for private profiles

you stole the words from me