• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

World Cup Song........

Started by georg_e, January 28, 2014, 01:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Anyone know about this? According to Rolling Stone, Pitbull, Jennifer Lopez and Claudia Leitte selected to perform the World Cup theme song "We Are One": Don't know if this is correct but on UK Mix/PopJustice says it's written/produced by Dr. Luke/RedOne/Sia/and Cirkut, and that this is a demo version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm9YgeFV6aQ#t=46   I must have terrible taste, because 99% of the comments on YOuTube hated this demo but I liked it............whatever, it's definitely professionally done, but do you think it's real? I mean, it's obviously not a demo done by those guys, but then again, neither was original demo of "Walks Likes Rihanna' done by them....so maybe somebody else wrote the basic song and they're handling the final version?

ShockdioN

that Demo suxs yeah lol... Probably JLO singing the whole demo tracjk, and Pitbull adds his rap

Raul_esp

Wow , RedOne and Dr luke Together , it's very promising.

Eddie Krommer

Sorry, this is one of the entries for a contest that Sony and Ricky Martin held for a song that will be included in the official Fifa album. The winners gets a publishing contract and the song performed by Ricky Martin.

http://www.supersong.com/us/video/nik-salazar-we-are-one

georg_e

Quote from: Eddie Krommer on January 29, 2014, 03:38:08 AM
Sorry, this is one of the entries for a contest that Sony and Ricky Martin held for a song that will be included in the official Fifa album. The winners gets a publishing contract and the song performed by Ricky Martin.

Thanks, now I'm confused though, because here  http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/pitbulls-we-are-one-ole-ola-selected-as-official-world-cup-song-20140124      it says the Pitbull song is called "We Are One" too :-)  (Mentions that contest in this article too......)

B Steady

Dr. Luke Doctor Luke ‏@TheDoctorLuke  8 Min.
Up early to make this @FIFAcom World Cup deadline @pitbull @JLo @ClaudiaLeitte @WeArePrivate @_cirkut

;)
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on January 30, 2014, 06:20:49 PM
Up early to make this @FIFAcom World Cup deadline @pitbull @JLo @ClaudiaLeitte @WeArePrivate @_cirkut

;)
Wow!! :D  What's up with all the "We Are......." stuff though?  "We AreOne", "@We Are Private".......?

B Steady

We are the world, we are the children
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on January 30, 2014, 07:07:54 PM
We are the world, we are the children
"We are the ones who really wanna know
   if that's the demo"

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Eddie Krommer on January 29, 2014, 03:38:08 AM

So much gear and equipment to record that shitty song? Come on...

Good thing: he's from Colombia. Arriba sudacas!

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on January 30, 2014, 06:20:49 PM

;)
From "The Copenhagen Post"......

World Cup success

Denmark are going to the 2014 World Cup, but unlike Euro 1992, this time it isn't because a war has broken out. The Danish musician and producer Thomas Troelsen has co-written Brazil's official World Cup song, 'We Are One (Ole Ola)'. Sung by rapper Pitbull, and featuring Jennifer Lopez and Brazilian singer Claudia Leitte, the trio will perform it at the opening game in Sao Paolo on June 12.

So..... "We Are One" title........but "We Are Two" different songs.......and  @weareprivate is Troelson's Twitter name
   We Are Who We Are!!

nznexus

so is dr luke working on a world cup song.. this is odd.. i didnt think he would do that?
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Axel

maybe his twitter message referred to certain edits of the song? maybe a promo version for a trailer or such? or jingle-edits?

j.fco.morales

Maybe there are adaptations of the song for different markets.

I still think it's a shitty song though.

Raul_esp