• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Producer 'Billboard' (Mathieu Jomphe) Thread

Started by melodicmoonlight, June 11, 2014, 06:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J_A24

Article about canadians in the music industry, Billboard and Cirkut included.

http://ca.complex.com/music/2015/02/canadians-running-american-pop-music/billboard

QuoteBillboard is another Dr. Luke affiliate and collaborator, who is responsible for many of the electronic flourishes found all over Dr. Luke's post-2010 catalogue. When Brit-step emerged in 2011 on "Hold It Against Me," you can be assured that Billboard was behind the bass wobbles and triplet-riddled, half-time beats. Jomphe started out as a remixer, and while his style tends to be more experimental, when paired with the right songwriting partner he's unstoppable.

j.fco.morales

The EP with remixes of Never Been In Love is out today and features a remix by Billboard and AC, check it out:

https://itunes.apple.com/ru/album/never-been-in-love-remixes-ep/id982363831?l=en

J_A24

Why release an EP of remixes when one of them just clearly blows the other ones out of the water?

j.fco.morales

J_A24

j.fco.morales

It is, is from his new single No Words.

Love to hear that, Robin Hannibal's is involved.

J_A24

Yep, another remix. I like the original, and can't wait for this one.

melodicmoonlight

That remix sounds dope. Just listened to the original today which is fantastic.

Mat's a busy bee!

Adam B

I listened to some of the tracks posted in this thread and found out why:

He doesn't make household music!

Simple as that.  As a producer I think he's very developed but his style isn't that commercial, he choosed his own lane -maybe he's more artist than producer?

melodicmoonlight

j.fco.morales

It doesn't sound too much like SOHN, maybe the topline.

J_A24

That was fast lol

We're really excited for this, can't wait to release it.

melodicmoonlight