• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Producer 'Billboard' (Mathieu Jomphe) Thread

Started by melodicmoonlight, June 11, 2014, 06:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: J_A24 on December 25, 2014, 12:47:40 AM
That life

http://instagram.com/p/xAhNwWQKJQ/?modal=true

His beats like this are dope. How come nothing this level comes out? Do labels prefer his tamer stuff? Nothing since Inside Out has been so epic and grindey and euphoric.

Dr. Fleischman

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on June 11, 2014, 06:48:23 AM
Wondering why he hasn't placed more productions in pop music... isn't he on Kemosabe?
Maybe because he's not a pure pop producer? His tracks are more complex, alternative, not quite top40 style.

Quote from: J_A24 on February 04, 2015, 07:13:34 PM
Synthesize Me by Shy Girls
https://soundcloud.com/shygirls/synthesize-me-1?in=shygirls/sets/4wz-mixtape
I love it.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

J_A24

Quote from: j.fco.morales on March 17, 2015, 03:09:06 PM
Sounds a lot like OLIVER.

Kind of, it's a bit more musical and less bassline driven I think. I really liked the textures he came up with for this one, nothing too complex sound design wise, but it's more in the way he uses those sounds.

I think he's more influenced by Siriusmo.

melodicmoonlight

Billboard has two production credits on Allie X's debut EP, "Collxtion I"

"Tumor"
"Good" (With an amazing Zedd-like breakdown)

Other standout tracks are Hello and Sanctuary. Exceptional pop songs with a dark twinge. Plus, the girl can sing

j.fco.morales

I saw this on Neon Gold last year.
PopJustice wrote something about her as well.

Sounds good, but I like better his darker productions.
The Elliphant tracks are beyond amazing, I absolutely love the trap part on Revolusion.