• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

spice girls

Started by nznexus, June 25, 2014, 08:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

why is the no topic on spice girls??

i love their track viva forever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wkuqRFXNvI
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Gino

Yeah Spice Girls songs are super cool, almost every song of their first two albums were great... that r n' b chill out feeling!

Here's one of my favs,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz1_HQ-vY1Q

J_A24

I've always liked Viva Forever, Goodbye and 2 become 1.

j.fco.morales

I love Who Do You Think You Are, Last Time Lover, Holler, 2 Become 1... oooh, so many great songs!

Is it true that they wrote their own songs? Sometimes it's hard to believe, their catalogue is amazing with only three albums... even though Forever sucks.

Raul_esp

Best Girlband ever , ''Wannabe'' is one of the best pop songs created.

Feelgoodlies

Spice Girls was my first ever music love, I used to be a huge fan, they are the reason why I learned English actually!

I pretty much like everything they released as singles besides the first two albums of course, but I just dont like "Forever".

"Denying" is my second favourite song after "Wannabe" on the album.

Tano87

Viva Forever and Goodbye are the best.
Basically most part of the old discography it's just pure pop...it doesn't get old...except maybe for the uptempos from the first album...
Miss those days so much..