• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Nicki Minaj - Pills N Potions (Prod. Dr. Luke)

Started by melodicmoonlight, May 21, 2014, 06:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

georg_e

Love this sound, love this song!!  :-D

nznexus

it is nicki minaj? it does not sound like nicki minaj.

do u think she has ghost singers
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

J_A24

Quote from: nznexus on May 23, 2014, 12:10:38 AM
it is nicki minaj? it does not sound like nicki minaj.

do u think she has ghost singers

You can actually hear Nicki singing over Ester Dean on some parts.

Voodoo

Hooky but disapointing. whenever the production has to save a song... youre in trouble.

nznexus

did dr luke produce this

wtf this sound like it could be produced by a 11 year old in fl studio

too basic instrumental.. too much 808 bass. dr luke ?? WHAT ARE U DOING

veryweak
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Raul_esp

Rex

The first time i heard the instrumental i thought it was a remix of Roar... Same chords, same sounds in the chorus, and the end it's an exactly copy of roar's bridge

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: Rex on June 12, 2014, 12:40:11 AM
The first time i heard the instrumental i thought it was a remix of Roar... Same chords, same sounds in the chorus, and the end it's an exactly copy of roar's bridge

that's a reach. two totally different songs

Alex Martin

VIDEO

www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ld-3nZUxA#t=232

j.fco.morales

Tracklist revealed.

5 tracks by Luke+Cirkut+Alexander Castillo.
Also features Rock City, Jacob Kasher, Ester Dean, Sarah Hudson and a Katy Perry co-written song featuring Ariana Grande.

Album out December 15th.

Source: http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/nicki-minaj-the-pinkprint-all-things-go/

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: j.fco.morales on December 04, 2014, 05:56:58 PM
Tracklist revealed.

5 tracks by Luke+Cirkut+Alexander Castillo.
Also features Rock City, Jacob Kasher, Ester Dean, Sarah Hudson and a Katy Perry co-written song featuring Ariana Grande.

Album out December 15th.

Source: http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/nicki-minaj-the-pinkprint-all-things-go/

The Ariana collab leaked. It's a slow burner - similar to Dark Horse. You can hear Chloe Angelides and Katy singing backup.

j.fco.morales

The album leaked.

I absolute love the Jessie Ware featured song.

melodicmoonlight

The Night is Young is a slice of summer live-like-it's-your-last-day anthemic bliss. i love the verse synths and the guitars in the pre