• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

I have the next big thing in music but noone believes me

Started by MW, July 03, 2015, 11:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MW

Hi, I have the next big thing in music but noone believes me, and when I've politely tried to get people to help me on forums, I've even gotten banned because the admins didn't think I was real. But I have to explain my ambition clearly enough so that I can work with the right people. I've heard a lot of good music somehow. I think that I know some things about music and the brain that science hasn't formally proven yet or has only recent understanding of. I'm a fluke of a person who can not only somehow judge melody very well in accordance with the patterns of hit music, but also come up with many kinds of extremely good music. I can revolutionize or evolve good music and I pretty much already have the music to do this.

Max Martin was onto something when he came up with a rock tinge in some of his later songs. That is kind of what I can take further. I might know that obscure, amazing band out there that you may be thinking of and I think that I can match the best of rock somehow and make it accessible to the current generation because I'm in tune with a lot of Max Martin's music. I can make the "next Britney" or the next name-your-rockstar. When I judge music I put melody and musicality first rather than things like lyrics and that's what will give this music a massive edge and guarantee that this music works globally. This music will be unpretentious and there won't be any weak tracks and maybe not even weak parts of songs for some people. I've thought of and analyzed a lot.

It just takes a lot of understanding and trying to make things work on my terms because I'm such a different person and maybe not like anyone else in music. It might take a very different person to show others the next discoveries. I almost have to introduce myself really slowly or you won't believe me. And once you believe this, then I'll have more things that will be hard to believe. Contact me if you are seriously interested in trying to make this happen. If there was ever a music opportunity that couldn't fail, then maybe this is it.

MW

Jules

Quote from: MW on July 03, 2015, 11:41:07 PM
If there was ever a music opportunity that couldn't fail, then maybe this is it.

...or maybe it's not.

::)

Voodoo

Quote from: MW on July 03, 2015, 11:41:07 PMAnd once you believe this, then I'll have more things that will be hard to believe.

I gotta say... I'm intrigued! But why don't you just be blunt, because the above statements are like a riddle and more akin to a snake oil salesman.
If you want people to believe you, start speaking English (figuratively, not literally).

So....

What are you offering? 
What do you do?
What are you looking for?
Do you write?
Do you top-line?

Jules

I can't wait for your reply to this post, Benny.  :-X ;D

Quote from: Voodoo on July 04, 2015, 02:09:39 AM
So....

• What are you offering?
  • What do you do?
  • What are you looking for?
  • Do you write?
  • Do you top-line?

Or maybe start with...

• Hi, may name is...
  • I'm from...

wiik

Wow. I almost feel compelled to reply here since the thread starter happen to share both my initials and certain ideas that could be applied to me as well. To anyone that happen to know me and read this thread the thread starter is NOT me  :)

To the thread starter all I can say is that there are so many castles in the sky in this business that you really really really need to create some real ones before anyone with real opportunities will believe you. What you say is unimportant, when you can show for it with some kick-a** tunes, not just once but again and again - then you can start talking. If you need to, that is. Cause a lot of the time, if your music is good enough it will speak for itself.

B Steady

Quote from: Jules on July 04, 2015, 08:58:46 AM
I can't wait for your reply to this post, Benny.  :-X ;D

well then here it is. I hope you're happy with it.
Vila i frid Dag

Jules

Quote from: B Steady on July 04, 2015, 12:10:15 PM
well then here it is. I hope you're happy with it.

Nah, rather disappointing. I was looking for something more comedic.  :P

AlexanderLaBrea

Quote from: wiik on July 04, 2015, 12:06:22 PM
Wow. I almost feel compelled to reply here since the thread starter happen to share both my initials and certain ideas that could be applied to me as well. To anyone that happen to know me and read this thread the thread starter is NOT me  :)

To the thread starter all I can say is that there are so many castles in the sky in this business that you really really really need to create some real ones before anyone with real opportunities will believe you. What you say is unimportant, when you can show for it with some kick-a** tunes, not just once but again and again - then you can start talking. If you need to, that is. Cause a lot of the time, if your music is good enough it will speak for itself.

Yes. If what he said was true, then he'd share some music. He didn't, which is why I'd say it's a 99% chance that it's just bull. And if you possess that kind Of skill you don't have to write in forums.

Rex

Quote from: MW on July 03, 2015, 11:41:07 PM
I'm such a different person and maybe not like anyone else in music. It might take a very different person to show others the next discoveries.
You're special man we know it, so proud of you. Please enlighten us with your greatness and let us be the lucky ones to discover the truth. Amen!

MW

Quote from: Rex on July 04, 2015, 07:14:59 PM
You're special man we know it, so proud of you. Please enlighten us with your greatness and let us be the lucky ones to discover the truth. Amen!
When I say different, that doesn't necessarily imply good or bad. Sometimes you have to be really bad at one thing to be unbelievably good at something else. I don't want to sound cuckoo but some people out there already know or suspect that a disadvantage/deficit can actually be turned into something extremely useful.

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on July 04, 2015, 03:40:28 PM
Yes. If what he said was true, then he'd share some music. He didn't, which is why I'd say it's a 99% chance that it's just bull. And if you possess that kind Of skill you don't have to write in forums.
If I wasn't myself I would've thought the same as you. But one of the things that I'm bad or inefficient at is getting the music from my head to a medium for someone else to assess. I have to work with someone with enough sensitivity to melody and maybe even just above average ability at the things that complement me before I can demonstrate the music in a timely manner.

Quote from: wiik on July 04, 2015, 12:06:22 PM
What you say is unimportant, when you can show for it with some kick-a** tunes, not just once but again and again - then you can start talking. If you need to, that is. Cause a lot of the time, if your music is good enough it will speak for itself.
Once I can demo the music then I can show what "again and again" means and what "music speaking for itself" means. But I don't want the debut material to go to waste simply because I don't have any momentum at the start. Most good and big artists take a few albums to get going but if they pack all their really good songs together at the start then they might only have enough for one or two albums. Most wouldn't be able to prove themselves again and again over time if they went for the "no filler" philosophy that I'm trying to stick to. Good music from an unknown artist can easily go by unnoticed so I'm talking things up in case someone who can make the debut material reach its potential actually wants to claim this opportunity and surprise the world. I would like to one day be with some people who believed me from the very start rather than only people who waited for me to prove myself. I find this whole "belief and science" thing that I'm experiencing interesting anyway.

Jules

Yo guys. I have an incredible business idea in my head.
Can someone borrow me $10.000.000 so I can get my company started?
Oh btw I won't say what the business idea is but I swear it'll be worth your ten million. LOL

georg_e

Maybe just one little snatch -- even say two measures of actual music on Soundcloud or something?
👂👂📡⁉️

AlexanderLaBrea

@MW - You do realise that you sound like a drunk soccer fan who thinks he could be the coach for Real Madrid right? Yeah, no, you can't actually. If you think that you have "Max Martin potential" but can't write, sing, produce or anything, I'm sorry to say that you're a beginner like everyone else. Just way more naive... You have to learn music first, then come back and show what you got.

If you were aiming for some sort of A&R position and thought you had a certain "nack" for knowing what'll work or not, that's a different thing. But it has nothing to do with creating the music.

Jules

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on July 05, 2015, 01:57:05 AM
@MW - You do realise that you sound like a drunk soccer fan who thinks he could be the coach for Real Madrid right? Yeah, no, you can't actually. If you think that you have "Max Martin potential" but can't write, sing, produce or anything, I'm sorry to say that you're a beginner like everyone else. Just way more naive... You have to learn music first, then come back and show what you got.

If you were aiming for some sort of A&R position and thought you had a certain "nack" for knowing what'll work or not, that's a different thing. But it has nothing to do with creating the music.

Well said.

sonnyblack2000

I ve been workng in the music industry for 15 years as a producer/ engineer and studio owner and I've heard si ilar claims numerous times. So far its always been from tone deaf naive wannabes who don't have a clue. Would love to be proven wrong...