• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

List of Fave Producers/Songwriters

Started by secski, August 13, 2008, 03:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

secski

hehe, here's my random list of my fave producers/songwriters (not in any order).

1. Max obviously
2. Rami
3. Kristian Lundin
4. Steve Mac  (Westlife / boyzone / o-town etc)
5. Linda Perry  (Pink / Christina etc)
6. Glen Ballard (Alanis / Christina / Michael Jackson etc)
7. David Foster (Groban / Fabian / etc)
8. (not a producer, but a damn good songwriter)  Dianne Warren
9. Walter Afanasieff  (cmon, mariah carey! / lara fabian)
10. Ben Moody  (of evanescence / kelly clarkson)
11. Guy Chambers  (Robbie Williams / Delta Goodrem / Aslyn)
12. Chris Brown 
13. Ne-Yo

*Sabine*

Very good topic!!

My top 21 ;D
not any order too except for MAX who naturally ranks #1 :P

1- MAX!!!

2- Andreas Carlsson
3- Denniz Pop
4- Kristian Lundin
5- Rami
6- Dr Luke
7- David Kreuger
8- Per Magnusson
9- Jorgen Elosson
10- Alexander Krolund
11- Savan Kotecha
12- Arnthor Birgisson
13- Anders Bagge
14- The Epicentre team
15- JR Rotem
16- Timbaland/Danja
17- Kara Dioguardi
18- Scott Storch
19- Billy Steinberg
20- Laurent Boutonnat (French)
21- Jean Jacques Goldman (French)

Alex Martin

Hard choice but............

1)MAX MARTIN     Gold medal ;D

2)STOCK AITKEN WATERMAN    Silver Medal ;D

3)GIORGIO MORODER     Bronze Medal ;D

4)Jorgen Elofsson
5)Denniz Pop
6)Stargate
7)Rami
8)Lukasz Gottwald
9)Steve Kipner
10)Patrick Leonard
11)Butch Walker
12)Cathy Dennis
13)Andreas Carlsson
14)Savan Kotecha
15)Steve Mac and Wayne Hector
16)Peer Magnusson and David Kreuger
17)Kara Dioguardi
18)Maurice Starr (the mega producer of NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK)

In this chart there isn't Kristian Lundin 'cos you know for me is not a good songwriter ;D

Raul_esp

it is hard xd

1-MAX MARTIN
2-Rami
3-Jorgen eloffson
4-Kristian lundin
5-Andreas carlsson
6-Denniz pop
7-Per magnuson
8-david kreuger
9-Alexander kronlund
10-John amatiello
11-Jake schulze
12-Alexandra
13-Herbie crichlow
14-Arnthor birgisson
15-Savan
16-Dr luke
17-Stock/aitken/waterman(SAW)
18-Redone
19-Benny andersson and bjorn alvaeus(ABBA)
20-Claude kelly
21-Qui&laroxi
22-Matrix
23-Cathy dennis
24-Ryan tedder
25-Twin
26-Epicentre
27-Bloodshy&avant
28-Darkchild
29-Guy sigsworth
30-Dan muckala
31-Lennon-mccartny(Beatles)
32-Nile rodgers(Madonna)
33-Quincy jones(Michael jackson)
34-Timbaland
35-Danja
36-Steve mac
37-Linda perry
38-P.Alderheim
39-Chris brown
40-Desmond child
41-Benny blanco

secski

Good lists people!

I forgot to add the tandem of the Matrix! (Avril etc.)

Unexpected

With no order

Max/Lundin/Elfsson/mugnesson/keurger/Epicentre/Twin/Andreas carlsoon/Kara Dioguardi/Stargate/Savan Kotecha/Darkchild/P.Alderheim/ Billy Steinberg

I'm sure I'm forgetting alot of names

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on August 13, 2008, 06:23:14 PM

In this chart there isn't Kristian Lundin 'cos you know for me is not a good songwriter ;D

Yes,we know that for you he's just "sufficient"! Ahaha

Alex Martin

Quote from: *Sabine* on August 13, 2008, 07:53:26 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on August 13, 2008, 06:23:14 PM

Yes,we know that for you he's just "sufficient"! Ahaha

ah ah ah yes sabine....you have a good memory and not "sufficient" memory ;D

Feelgoodlies

1-Kristian Lundin
2-Max Martin and the other crew!!
3-Epicentre(Fredrick Thomader, Anders Wikstroem)
4-Twin for Redfly(Joacim Persson, Niclas Molinder, Pelle Ankarberg, Charlie Dore, Maryann Morgan.)

*Sabine*

What makes you say Kristian is better Feelgoodlies? I really love all the songs he co-produced and the feeling that he added in them but I have the feeling he can't really produce alone... Maybe it's just his way of working, that is, in pair, but I just can't think of a song he wrote alone.

Alex Martin

Sufficient sufficien......no doubt....sufficient.... :D

*Sabine*

HAHA, sufficient, the word is really well chosen!  ;)

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on August 19, 2008, 10:49:27 AM
What makes you say Kristian is better Feelgoodlies? I really love all the songs he co-produced and the feeling that he added in them but I have the feeling he can't really produce alone... Maybe it's just his way of working, that is, in pair, but I just can't think of a song he wrote alone.
I just love his production Sabine, he's such a great producer btw his music gosh wow, think of all the songs he has done[co-produced] to our favourite acts, there is no  song I dislike

Just to name a few songs he produced "alone", but have been co-written of course:
How Will I Know
To Be Able To Love
Born to Make You Happy
Eyes on Me
I'm Alive
Tous Les Secrets
Not For Me
I'll Never Stop
Coulda Woulda Shoulda

Besides the the others that have been co-produced with Max and Jake in which you can really feel his presence in them.

Oh well, maybe he doesn't write alone, but he brings out such a great song, I wish we hear more of him, I hope A.J. has collaborated with him.

Alex Martin

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on August 19, 2008, 08:06:10 PM
I just love his production Sabine, he's such a great producer btw his music gosh wow, think of all the songs he has done[co-produced] to our favourite acts, there is no  song I dislike

Just to name a few songs he produced "alone", but have been co-written of course:
How Will I Know
To Be Able To Love
Born to Make You Happy
Eyes on Me
I'm Alive
Tous Les Secrets
Not For Me
I'll Never Stop
Coulda Woulda Shoulda

Besides the the others that have been co-produced with Max and Jake in which you can really feel his presence in them.

Oh well, maybe he doesn't write alone, but he brings out such a great song, I wish we hear more of him, I hope A.J. has collaborated with him.

No one of this song was number 1 in usa charts or asian charts or european single chart.

ahmed

Quote from: Alex Martin on August 19, 2008, 09:28:24 PM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on August 19, 2008, 08:06:10 PM

How Will I Know
To Be Able To Love
Born to Make You Happy
Eyes on Me
I'm Alive
Tous Les Secrets
Not For Me
I'll Never Stop
Coulda Woulda Shoulda

No one of this song was number 1 in usa charts or asian charts or european single chart.

the songs are great and amazing, i don't care if they reached number one on the charts or not, especially billboard... even gangstas songs reach number 1 on billboard and stay many weeks at number 1 ,and  a lot of boring songs can go to number 1 on billboard.