• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

List of Fave Producers/Songwriters

Started by secski, August 13, 2008, 03:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

georg_e

Quote from: *Sabine* on May 10, 2009, 10:16:17 PM
Yes When it Falls Apart is an excellent song! It is very very strong. Also LOVE Jojo's Too Little Too Late!
Yes, there's something about the sound of that record ('Too Little Too Late") that's just fantastic, and JoJo'S singing especially towards the end is unbelievable. This producer/writer Josh Alexander put all kinds of really unique things on their records. Like on "When It All Falls Apart" there's this 'drip drip drip" sound, like water, and there's a similar water-type thing on "Toolittle Too Late" (kinda subtle but it's there).  And on "The Best You Never Had" (Leona Lewis) there's this almost random rythym on the hihat  (or shaker, I forget which)  which is really striking.

Unexpected

I really like Steinberg & Alexander they really knows how to get the attention of the listener, too little too late, the best you never had, over it all great tunes and favorites of mine.

nshinnosuke

I dont like the chorus of When it all falls apart but it has one of the STRONGEST bridge ever written IMO and I love the best you never had...

Alex Martin

georg_e

Quote from: nshinnosuke on May 12, 2009, 04:49:17 PM
I dont like the chorus of When it all falls apart but it has one of the STRONGEST bridge ever written IMO and I love the best you never had...
That IS a great bridge :-) I always thought that too.....I remember first time I heard it, like Holy S**t!  (Esp.that bass riff that leads into it)

*Sabine*

There's also another song on the Veronica's first album I'd like to drag your attention to. It's the 7th track off it and it's called "Leave Me Alone". I think the song is brilliant, it has the typical stucture we like, a very powerful melody either in the verse or in the chorus, an awesome bridge and perfect vocals.
Once again, it's produced by the fabulous Josh Alexander and Billy Steinberg. The girls also contributed to the song and are listed in the credits.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=3035413

What do you think of the song?

nshinnosuke

Leave Me alone sounds kinda repetitive, I dont really like it,it's similar to tatu's all about us (also written/produced by billy and these girls)...my fav was Heavily Broken...

*Sabine*

Yes it sounds a lot like All About Us especially at the end.
I knew they already wrote that song since I have the demo of All About Us sung by the Veronicas! I love it!  ;D

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on May 13, 2009, 10:09:29 AM
There's also another song on the Veronica's first album I'd like to drag your attention to. It's the 7th track off it and it's called "Leave Me Alone". I think the song is brilliant, it has the typical stucture we like, a very powerful melody either in the verse or in the chorus, an awesome bridge and perfect vocals.
Once again, it's produced by the fabulous Josh Alexander and Billy Steinberg. The girls also contributed to the song and are listed in the credits.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=3035413

What do you think of the song?

Great song!!

Mikkel Wong

Agree Too!!
Veronicas+Josh &Billy are always making something special!!It's better than t.A.T.u's
IMO:D

Josh Alexander & Billy Steinberg are good at working with female artist.What could happen if they work with some male artist....?It could be great ;D

Matteo87

1- Max Martin (obviously  :D)
2- Kristian Lundin
3- Denniz Pop
4- Yacoub Rami
5- Rodney Jerkins
6- RedOne
7- Teddy Riley (M.Jackson)
8- Andreas Carlsson
9- David Kreuger/Pier Magnusson
10- Lucasz Gottwald
11- Søren Rasted/Norreen (Aqua)
12- Patrick Leonard (Madonna)
13- Timbaland
14- Bon Jovi/Richie Sambora
15- Alexander Krolund
16- Guy Chambers (Robbie W., Kylie M., Anastacia)
17- Herbie Crichlow
18- Jake Sculze
19- Estèfano (Shakira, Richy Martin, E.Iglesias, P.Rubio)
20- Jörgen Elofsson
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin