• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Cheiron contest

Started by Raul_esp, October 31, 2008, 07:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

hey guys , I've had a idea , we could make  a contest with cheiron songs , every member del forum choose a song and the others participants vote their favorites songs 0-10  , the winner every week go in the final of the month . ;D

what do you think about it guys ??

Alex Martin

Rebecca

Yes, I love this idea!

can we choose any Cheiron song? even from a long time ago? or is it just current songs?

Unexpected

*Sabine*

Quote from: Rebecca on October 31, 2008, 10:47:51 PM
Yes, I love this idea!

can we choose any Cheiron song? even from a long time ago? or is it just current songs?

I'd say any song... It's a great idea, let's start soon! :D

Raul_esp

yes , every particpant choose a cheiron song even a long time ago , since 1994 until nowadays .

everybody want participe tell me in this post!

I think we need a minim of five participants .

Feelgoodlies

Me duuuuh!

Hey I even thought of having "Cheiron Song Survivor" game, you know we list all Cheiron songs for example and start to vote out our least favourite until we get a winner!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 01, 2008, 11:52:36 PM
Me duuuuh!

Hey I even thought of having "Cheiron Song Survivor" game, you know we list all Cheiron songs for example and start to vote out our least favourite until we get a winner!

yes , I have thought everyone choose a cheiron song and put the name and the link of youtube of the song  , after all the others vote , the song winner of evey week go to the end of the month and in the end of the month all vote again the winner song .

Raul_esp

participants:

-Raul_esp
-Feelgoodlies
-Unexpected
-Rebecca
-*Sabine*
-Alex martin

come on guys participe!  ;D

someone more ??  ::)

Unexpected

^ you can edit that list with Unexpected

Rebecca

*Sabine*

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

well , the period for entry end tonight 00:00 , who hasnt entried will have wait the next month .

tomorrow , monday , it stars the contest of november , every particpant have since monday - thursday for put the name of her cheiron song and the youtube link .

Rules :
the songs must be of cheiron songwritters and producers , since 1992 until 2008 .

denniz pop , max martin , kristian lundin ,john amatiello , andreas carlsson , rami yacoub , per magnuson , david kreuger , jorgen eloffson , herbie crichlow , jake schulze , alexander kronlund and alexandra talomaa .

are not valids songs only by dr luke and anthron birgisson

everyone of the participan only can choose one hit ( nunber 1# in some country ) in the month .

the song winner of every week go to the final of end of month where will have four songs represented by who have chosen it , it can  happens a only member have the four songs in the final  ;D but it doesnt matter , the  most importants are the songs not the participants .

anyway the partciapnt with more songs to end the year will be named the forum meber of the year , althought this year there is only two months , and the song winner will be named song of the year .

friday and saturday votes , sunday results . :)

Raul_esp

period of inscription closed , the particpants of november are :

-Raul_esp
-Feelgoodlies
-Unexpected
-Rebecca
-*Sabine*
-Alex martin

tomorrow(monday) you can put already  in this post your cheiron songs ( name and link of youtube ) , thursday will be the last day for it .

The cheiron contest stars!! c'mon !!  :D